Hurry up

By lauren_rox - 08/11/2009 17:50 - Canada

Today, I was waiting at home for a phone call. While I was in the bathroom, the phone rang. I quickly stopped my business and ran out of the bathroom with my pants round my ankles. I leaped over the couch, tripping and then stubbing my toe while hopping to the phone. It was a telemarketer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 421
You deserved it 13 704

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't want to be mean....but this is what cordless phones and cell phones were invented for....

Mikuo 0

Comments

You didn't have a portable phone of some sort? :( That would have been quite handy in this case, Op.

Caller ID is your friend, but this is hardly a FML. But if you don't have caller ID then if it's important they'll call back. Although, if you don't get many if any calls at all then I could see why this is a f'd life. LOL! But if you don't have friends to begin with then who would be calling you. And the heck with jumping over a couch with my pants around my ankles. Take them off or walk around the couch. And your couch must be like 2 feet tall because most people need to spread their legs to leap over an obstacle.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Who said the phone wasn't cordless? Maybe it was just on its charging port.

They rang me today aswell,, Those bastards....

I wish there was some kind of technology that would allow us to see who called or some sort of recording device so that people can leave audio messages. Well, it's a good thing we're in the 21 century and that it has already been invented.

I wish there was some kind of technology that would allow us to see who called or some sort of recording device so that people can leave audio messages. Well, it's a good thing we're in the 21 century and that it has already been invented.

So....she jumped the couch with her pants around her ankles...? i find that hard to believe.

tangerine_12 0

Just picture this in your head...do it. Picture a girl trying to run around and jump over a couch with her pants around her ankles, falling and stubbing her toe, just to answer the phone. And by the way, how the **** do you jump over a couch with your pants around your ankles? :D

are you that desperate to get a phone call? apparently no one ever calls this girl

It could have possibly been a very important call regarding a job interview.