How romantic

By Anonymous - 15/06/2012 17:12 - United States - Salem

Today, I received the photos my friend took of me proposing to my girlfriend. I'd proposed at the place we'd first met: the local zoo. When I looked them over, I noticed there was an elephant taking a shit in the background. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 355
You deserved it 4 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tarabelle 7

Well, there's always photoshop? I'm sorry op .xx

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Why are you apologizing? Were you the elephant that was pooping?

Comments

The elephant was pissed cause his girlfriend broke up with him. Op just picked the wrong place, cause elephant dont wanna deal with that shit.

I would hate to have a great idea like that ruined! That definitely sucks. But at least you're engaged now, I assume that is a happy occasion. The pictures would have been icing on the cake but more memories will come along.

Nope it's a sad occasion and that makes him a sad panda..

Tayyyytayyyy96 5

It's honestly not that bad.

Briiyahh 7

Do you think he would get pictures if she had declined?

KingCeltic77 18

Photo bomb level: Elephant sized!

Grand view, stop looking at the minutia.. You both sealed your live in a beautiful place! Congrats!

comeatmebroo6254 1

Lol I hope you guys have a sense of humor. That will make you two laugh every time you see it. Congratz on the proposal!

Yeah 30 years of marriage later: where did your husband propose? It was SO romantic at the local zoo and there was an elephant shiting in the background! Lucky!!

I actually think this is good luck! Like rain on your wedding day... Being shat on by a bird.... Look upon it as an salubrious sign. Go forth and be happy!!