How much?

By Anonymous - 21/07/2009 06:06 - United States

Today, I was at the airport to catch a plane. It was very crowded at the gate and there was nowhere to sit except for a flat metal bench, so I sat on that. Turns out I was sitting on a luggage scale, so my weight was displayed for everybody to see. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 289
You deserved it 47 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well as long as it wasn't out of scale or smth... If you're fat, everyone can see it anyway - giant neon letters couldn't be more obvious than a giant flabby torso.

Hahaha, that's not that bad unless you're overweight.

Comments

YDI for being a fatty. just be happy the scale didn't break.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
fyourlife33 0

at least umwat knows what he's talking about.. he's just trying to educate all you weak minded people

hellobananas 0

I need a woman to lead my stupid man brain? Oh really? Then explain how, all throughout school, I was a perfect student, well-liked, with the best marks. I always did as told by my father, and respected my mother and sisters for doing their jobs properly, which is to serve us. I am now successful, with a wife who happily follows me and is very good at her God-given job. I respect women who can DO THEIR WORK, but women who put no time nor effort into their appearance or their jobs deserve no respect, and a woman without the sense that her mother should have taught her is a useless piece of filth.

shewasalmost18 0

yeah, umwat, just hide behind your computer and type that. i'd guarantee you'd never make that argument if you werent slouched in front of your monitor. you're a pube

Idk why everyone's assuming she's fat... most of my really thin friends are the ones that are trying so hard to keep their weight a secret. They think if they gain a pound, it's a good excuse for suicide. Not all of them, but like I said.. the really thin ones that try so hard to stay thin. Then again, I see that this site is full of morons, so I shouldn't be surprised at the comments.

You tell those kinds of views you've already displayed to us to other people's faces as well? I thought you said you were "well-liked" in school. Well if you grew up in an environment where guys acted like you and girls don't care how they're treated by sexist pricks then I guess that's somewhat understandable. Please educate yourself further.

it's just another lie perpetuated by most women these days....they lie about and hide their weight....they lie about and hide their age....they lie about how they really look with gobs of makeup each morning to present a false appearance...silly women.

That's just another stereotype perpetuated by most men these days. I don't lie about my weight or age and I don't wear makeup. Come on now.

andlifesuxagain 0

Fat people are the reason health care is so expensive and will be once it is nationalized. Overwieght folks tend to suffer from a multitude of high cost medical equipment, proceedures, and drugs that the rest of us who get off our FAT ASSes and go work have to pay for. If you are too fat to realize that you were on a giant scale, than clearly you are a Moo Moo. You should have done laps around the airport instead of sitting down. Also, Fat women who wear fairly revealing clothing should be shot, no body wants to see tight clothing scaling back one of several fat layers. The funny part is that usually women of that size are very bitchy (cause they cant get laid) and also take up entirely to much of the seat on the plane. I have asked the flight attendant to remove said fatty before.. I am not going to pay for a seat and only utilize half of it. Unwat2 you are right about most of it, division of work is important, and the demascilation of society has lead to males being second class citizens. The fact that you can not even tell jokes in the work place because someone (usually a woman) might get offended... pussification of society, equal pay for equal work...until you get to the bar where girls are demanding drinks, and never equally dish them out.. double standard I think so!