How much?

By Anonymous - 21/07/2009 06:06 - United States

Today, I was at the airport to catch a plane. It was very crowded at the gate and there was nowhere to sit except for a flat metal bench, so I sat on that. Turns out I was sitting on a luggage scale, so my weight was displayed for everybody to see. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 289
You deserved it 47 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well as long as it wasn't out of scale or smth... If you're fat, everyone can see it anyway - giant neon letters couldn't be more obvious than a giant flabby torso.

Hahaha, that's not that bad unless you're overweight.

Comments

FAAAAAAKE. This was on a site of embarrassing stories somewhere else.

As long as it didn't flash "TILT" then you're okay.

Oh no. Your life will never be the same again.

If you were sitting down then your full weight wouldn't show. So if your fatish( not saying you are but IF) then congrats! You just lost 10+ pounds!!! If your skinny( not saying u are but IF) then boooo! You are extremely underweight like micheal Jackson WAS!!

Fats a choice...lose some weight and stop crying.

I need a woman to lead my stupid man brain? Oh really? Then explain how, all throughout school, I was a perfect student, well-liked, with the best marks. I always did as told by my father, and respected my mother and sisters for doing their jobs properly, which is to serve us. I am now successful, with a wife who happily follows me and is very good at her God-given job. I respect women who can DO THEIR WORK, but women who put no time nor effort into their appearance or their jobs deserve no respect, and a woman without the sense that her mother should have taught her is a useless piece of filth. TO SERVE YOU? **** OFF YOU SEXIST PRICK.

ohhhh_Ashley 0

#18 you're a ******* prick and a moron.

cerealjunkie0 0

Thats not really an FML unless u are really fat, which you dont say. hell it says ur from Texas, everything is bigger in Texas

well, think on the bright side, your probably never going to see any of them ever again and if you do, you probably wont remember their faces, nor would they remember yours :)