How much?

By Anonymous - 21/07/2009 06:06 - United States

Today, I was at the airport to catch a plane. It was very crowded at the gate and there was nowhere to sit except for a flat metal bench, so I sat on that. Turns out I was sitting on a luggage scale, so my weight was displayed for everybody to see. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 289
You deserved it 47 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well as long as it wasn't out of scale or smth... If you're fat, everyone can see it anyway - giant neon letters couldn't be more obvious than a giant flabby torso.

Hahaha, that's not that bad unless you're overweight.

Comments

wolfman1224 0

You must be a whale, otherwise you wouldnt give a damn...

Judge101 0

Either put somthing funny on this web site or go to a gym YDI (You Dumb Idiot)

awweeeeeee poor u :( people are dying of poverty and hunger but your weight got displayed on a trip to somewhere you must have a horrible terrible life :'(

what_thefk 0

you fat bitch others have it worse

i agree with most people here, unless your either anorexic or obese you shouldn't really be that embarrassed about your weight being shown you'd feel the need to post an fml......

wildcat7 0

yeAh. it really depends on how much him/her actually weighs.

Angi95 3

Okay you were and are perfect we get it. Also I think appearance is important but more based off a professional standpoint than anything else. If your a husband and you truly respect your wife you would love her no matter what. Also not all women have the greatest moms I know I didn't have the greatest mom growing up I do know but i didn't then. Does that make me a dirty piece of filth? Also I think you are missing the point about life. I think god wants you to make mistakes. I think this because making mistakes make you grow into who you really are. Mistakes are apart of life and how you deal with them makes you who you are. It test your faith and if you true to it makes you stronger. Being perfect makes you proud and self-richeous. Which means you are luke warm. What I mean by that is you are neither hot or cold you are too caught up in yourself and think you are perfect that you need no room for perfection. People would rather have you cold than lukewarm any day. Cold meaning mean or I guess behave badly. Because then you have room for improvement but a person who is Luke warm doesn't because they already think they are perfect.