How appropriate

By ohgod - 14/08/2009 16:57 - United States

Today, I found out my husband had bought my one year-old daughter a shirt that says "Birth Control Fail" in pink glittery letters. He even took her out in it while I was at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 547
You deserved it 7 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dramakat11 0

Omg that is hilarious. Really insensitive though. I mean, that's true of a lot of children but that's not a nice thing to broadcast, you know? But maybe he's a great dad and just has an outrageous sense of humor.

Comments

cucumberfabulous 7
ManImCool 0

This is fantastic!! Best Dad Ever!!!

Ox_Baker 0

Definitely not an FML. In fact, the OP is a wet blanket, worrying him about him taking her out to the park for 15 minutes while wearing a funny shirt.

pippysthename00 0

Now in 15 years, she'll find that shirt and write an FML about it.

curryndricegirll 0

That's hilarious. I can see why you married him.

americayay 0

Agreed 42. Boo freaking hoo OP, your husband has a sense of humor.

yaintime21 0

OMG!!! what kind of person would design that shirt?

gus123975394 0

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAAHAhAHAHAhaAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAAaAHAHAAhAAhAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH that must be embaressing for the mom i feel sorry for her

breenarae25 0

ur profile info is from Billy Madison!!!! lolol

"Today, I found a baby shirt that my dad got me when I was a baby. It says 'Birth Control Fail.' FML."

He'll grow up to be an amazing father.. What a douche.

HahaYDI 0

How can you call him a douche??!!! He has a sense of humor, that is freaking hilarious, if my parents did that to me when I was younger I'd love that

realggirl 0

I'm going to have to agree with #2 on this one. That's pretty disgusting.

Yeah, I agree. I don't find this funny, I find it quite terrible, actually.

it's a joke shirt stop being so dramatic, it's funny.

Accidently a double post, so I'm going to take this time to say thanks to all of you who believed in me, it wasn't easy getting number 2 and number 3 but being the man, it had to be done. so to all of you non believers... BELIEVE!!!!

Come on buried already, i understand it was a douche comment but come on, there has only been 36 posts so far

perfectwinds 0

I LOLed at your comment. =P It was really funny. I gave you a thumbs up to try and unbury you! People, get a sense of humor! He happend to be 1 and 2 and didn't brag about it until the 2nd and it was because he was making a joke of it being the 2nd post. Sheesh.

haha thanks for the understanding, some people just don't get it, *thumps up*

I don't care if it's funny it's totally irrelevent to the OP and thus I will thumbs-down it in an attempt to bury it

nikktherocker 0

because this is america, land of the free, and home of the people too cowardly to let people express their affection for this fml.

monnanon 13

Oh thats cruel yet kind of funny. At least your daughter is not old enough to understand. I'd hide or get rid of that t-shirt quickly so she doesn't have to wear it again.

dramakat11 0

Omg that is hilarious. Really insensitive though. I mean, that's true of a lot of children but that's not a nice thing to broadcast, you know? But maybe he's a great dad and just has an outrageous sense of humor.

d75s74j73s67 0