How appropriate

By ohgod - 14/08/2009 16:57 - United States

Today, I found out my husband had bought my one year-old daughter a shirt that says "Birth Control Fail" in pink glittery letters. He even took her out in it while I was at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 548
You deserved it 7 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dramakat11 0

Omg that is hilarious. Really insensitive though. I mean, that's true of a lot of children but that's not a nice thing to broadcast, you know? But maybe he's a great dad and just has an outrageous sense of humor.

Comments

dameretiannaa31 0

haha,he is a keeper.im gonna add this to my favorites XD

Mag_The_Chodja 0

That's ******' awesome! xDDD Go dad! It's a bit messed up, but that's why it's funneh.

Hockey_Chik 1

YDI for not putting a Clay Aiken shirt on your kid.

Your obsession with Clay Aiken is disturbing, please get help.

irishlassie731 0

Lmfao that's frickin hysterical.

Wow, your husband is a huge pig. I wouldn't let him be with my kid again, he obviously doesn't want her.

u have a kid, a nice husband, but fyl for bein stuckup and having no humor...

She probably laughed after. I would have had her reaction too though :/ PS: Your husband... have fun with him for the rest of your life ;)

I once saw a baby in a onesie that said, "I am proof that the pull-out method does not work." Tacky trend indeed.

Actually, I think it sounds like a great sort of trend. Awareness that these contraceptives won't always work, so be careful. But they sound like they're enjoying the daughter, so not necessarily a fail child. FYL OP.

Ox_Baker 0

They used that in a Roseanne episode, the one where Becky asks Roseanne and Jackie about birth control. Becky: How about the rhythm method? Does that work? Roseanne: Ask your brother.

phantom11 0

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post, but the rhythm method is not pulling out...

I thought women were supposed to value honesty in men.