Housekeeper

By Anonymous - 11/05/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I took my parents and 3 sisters to the airport so they could take a trip to Hawaii. I wasn't invited because they don't like my husband. They asked me to watch the dog and water the plants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 008
You deserved it 7 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Without knowing all parties, hard to say who is the right. Your family may be intolerant, or husband may be genuinely difficult.

Comments

True enough that we can't judge the situation, because the husband could be a jerk, BUT, OP should not have taken those people who don't support her marriage to the airport, nor should the family have asked for such a cruel favor.

Replace whatever plants they have with huge ones that make navigating the house impossible. Replace the dog with a wolf (or a very big, noisy dog). Tell them how good you were at taking care of everything, and point out how healthy everything has grown while they were away.

I think it's time for some time for some random sexy tine on the kitchen table, their bedrooms, ...ect... your revenge should be at least some what pleasant for you...

mk1o3o 0

go **** in the master bedroom everyday

dont wry, one time i left softball practice early, cause my dad was picking me up early, and u kno wat heppened, do u KNO wat happened??? my dad(tears brushing face) he forgot bout me (crying)

Honestly, this isn't as cold as people are making it to be. It would be worse for the wife to abandon her husband to take a trip, which her family realises. Also, as anyone browsing this site should be extremely aware... some guys are major ******* assholes. Do you want to spend a week or more with an asshole in close proximity much of the time? No. Sometimes we must, but her family had the option of not putting themselves through that. From the way this looks, the parents were also paying for the trip. Why would someone want to pay to spend a week with an asshole? All it takes is one person to make a trip unenjoyable, and you avoid that by not bringing them.

NoBounceNoPlay 0

You should've left his ass home if you really wanted to go, lol.

you should have not taken them to the airport.

I2OI3 0

You're better off not going in my opinion!

well someone has to watch the dog and water the plants.. lol jk. that sucks though.