Housekeeper

By Anonymous - 11/05/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I took my parents and 3 sisters to the airport so they could take a trip to Hawaii. I wasn't invited because they don't like my husband. They asked me to watch the dog and water the plants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 008
You deserved it 7 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Without knowing all parties, hard to say who is the right. Your family may be intolerant, or husband may be genuinely difficult.

Comments

#74 learn to count. 4 comes after 3.

as revenge, let the plants die. heehee

If it really bothered you you shouldn't have taken them to the airport or agreed to water their plants and take care of their dog (if you did agree).

Okay. If your sisters are younger and still living with your parents, I can see them all going on a trip together and it being fine. After all, they are still under your parents care. However, did you ask your parents why they don't like your husband? It might be something small and superficial, but more often than not they are picking up on some bad behavior or trait that you just can't see. It's happened MANY times..

Hard to tell who was wrong with so little info, but I still wouldn't have driven them to the airport.

Why would your husband even have to go? And, it is so rude that they made you drive them!

what kind of asshole are you, i would have been so irritated that i wouldnt even talk them in a year, and you drived them and watched for the dog and flowers in the holydays???, you really are a passive woman, and thats why u deserve it!!!!

u deserved it, for being so pasive and let them do that to you, and whats more, to ofer driving them and watching the dog and flowers!!!

have sex with your husband on all their beds.. especially the childrens

sacrifices we make for love you're married, your parents shouldnt be paying for you to go on a trip to hawaii anyways. make your husband take you on a trip, effing spoiled brat.