Hot tub

By Anonymous - 03/08/2012 08:21 - United States - Montebello

Today, my soon-to-be stepson, 13, decided that he and I needed to spend "more quality time" together. His idea? We should start "bonding" by taking a bath together. When I said no, he told me I was being unfair, and that if I really loved him, I'd do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 073
You deserved it 2 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the hell is wrong with him? That's nasty.

Just tell him you don't love him and you plan to be his evil stepmother like in "Cinderella". Then tell him to mop the floor, do the laundry, and wash the dishes. Bibbidee bobbidee boo!

Comments

perdix 29

You know, it doesn't say what the OP's gender is. If she's a woman, we guys have to admire the 13-year-old's chutzpah in trying to see a grown woman naked. But if the OP is a dude, yuck!

That though never crossed my mind... until now, thanks.

How dare you thumb Perdix down! I dont care if its a bad comment or not. Its gotta be somewhere in the fine print of the rules. "no thumbing Perdix, or DocBastard down."

Silentstrike - I've thumbed MYSELF down for some bombs I've dropped here. No one is above reproach here. Except Sirin. I heard she's hawt.

Doc-Your comment is missing something. *I heard she's hawt for Dane Cook. There we go, that's better.

How would that be any worse if OP was male? It's equally as wrong as if OP was female.

LiesAndMischief 4

Why would it be yuck if the boy is gay (or bi)? It would still be WRONG to ask that of your soon to be stepdad, but it wouldn't be any less wrong if the OP is his soon to be stepmom. There's nothing wrong with homosexuality, I guess my point is.

You guess your point is what, and I think some people take things way too seriously on FML. Besides, if you are a straight male, ie; Peridix, then I'm sorry to say, but most straight males or anyone for that matter would be repulsed at the thought that a 13 year old is having a bath with someone 30+, in the context of the person they are having the bath with is not a biological parent or relative (obviously this is assumption before everyone says "Ughhh but it doesn't say OP's age anywhere in the FML). *I guess my point is* it was a joke, and I don't think anyone is referring to the fact that homosexuality is wrong, because it isn't-Dolphins do it ;)

kmrick91 1

It says stepson so it's a boy

anarchistpunk 3

See, i personally take this as he finds you attractive. You should take it as a compliment, dude!

I bet he has already rubbed one out while thinking about you.

TriflingAllDay 6

Someone was going to say it.

Notice the "step" in "stepson". It's not technically incest if- Aw, who am I kidding. Yeah, it's wrong. Kid's going through bodily and hormonal changes he can't explain, but it's still wrong, wrong, wrong. I should know; I went though that phase, too. Kenya tell?

I think he's trying to take his dad's woman.

fukmefreddy 4

Do NOT keep it in the family.

That seems like a perfect time to take your .45 and his laptop to the middle of a field on your ranch, shoot the laptop, and put the video of it on YouTube as punishment.

Well, I think it's time for "The Talk" with your soon to be stepson OP.

13 year old, sexually hormonal boy, is making suggestive advances

^ Didn't mean to post that half written. :p .....advances on an older woman is balsy, though misguided. He clearly has some strange ideas about you as his mommy figure. Time for a family meeting, perhaps? :p

I was honestly expecting it was a pokemon joke or something. I was sitting here waiting for the "it was super effective!" .

31- your first half sounds like a newsflash!