Hot tub

By Anonymous - 03/08/2012 08:21 - United States - Montebello

Today, my soon-to-be stepson, 13, decided that he and I needed to spend "more quality time" together. His idea? We should start "bonding" by taking a bath together. When I said no, he told me I was being unfair, and that if I really loved him, I'd do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 073
You deserved it 2 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the hell is wrong with him? That's nasty.

Just tell him you don't love him and you plan to be his evil stepmother like in "Cinderella". Then tell him to mop the floor, do the laundry, and wash the dishes. Bibbidee bobbidee boo!

Comments

This is just like last night's episode of "Louie".

Am I the only one that read this thinking OP was a man?

2cute4u_18 1

All of u stop bitching. It's just a comment, get on with ur life

Eww what a nasty little perv. Hope you told his dad about that. Sorry op.

Why is this more disgusting to people if OP is male? I honestly don't find it surprising or disgusting either way. He's a 13-year old boy who wants to see something that'll excite him. Every boy was like this at that age, whether they were as blatant as this boy or not. As has been said in earlier posts, it's possible for the boy to barely even know OP that much, the lack of a strong familial tie causing the boy to see no wrong in sexualizing OP.

How is it not wrong??? He's trying to manipulate and guilt OP into doing it, by saying that he/she would if they truley loved him! And I know plenty of 13 year olds who are not obsessed with sex, especially to the point of asking someone to bathe with them!