Honk honk

By piemasterzim - 22/11/2012 01:20 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was messing around with my wife. I grabbed her boobs and said, "Honk honk". Unbeknownst to me, my daughter saw it. Now my 3 year-old girl runs around honking everyone. Even her grandparents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 054
You deserved it 31 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

perdix 29

Don't be so sure. I still love boobies and am fascinated by nipples and I'm way, way older than four. I'm this many!!!

Hahaa! This is one of those moments where she will realise when she is older and go "oh why.. just why!?" :P

perdix 29

Please lock the door when you get a *******. No one is going to think your daughter's mimicry is so friggin' cute then.

That's such a turn off. And well, that's going to make a great story when she's older.

How would your 3 y/o be able to see you and your wife doing this?

You walk into the kitchen, grab, and say "honk honk". I say kitchen because that is the only place to really stand.

nancyschmancy 9

PDP, it is called being married and goofing around. Sometimes you do things when children are around, without thinking, especially with the first one.

doglover100 28

She'll be mortified about it when she's older.

At least she doesn't want to ring the bell by jacking the cord!!

nancyschmancy 9

Is that a trick your dad taught you?

Not gonna lie.... That's pretty awesome. I would've died laughing had I seen that. More of a funny story than an FML.

What is it with men being so damned immature?boob honking? Really? Ball honking? How would you like it? Idiot.

Why do guys think its sexy to do that honk thing? I hate it.