Hey guys

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - New Zealand - Auckland

Today, the cockroach infestation at my house has gotten so bad that I can now tell the difference between male and female cockroaches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 325
You deserved it 4 449

Top comments

What do you mean 'your' house? I think they've made their point pretty clear.

Yeah, those infestations get so bad once you decide to breed with them and have little half-human-half-cockroach hybrids scuttling around.

Comments

DeadxManxWalking 27
corky1992 33

I had that issue. I lived in a duplex and the neighbors were dirty and the ended up in our side too. it was awful. they're so hard to get rid of and multiply like crazy. I wish you luck on getting rid of them. I know how awful it is to deal with.

whatarethisss 23
pandainspandex 19

I love all the comments from people saying "get rid of them!" Y'all have clearly never experienced an infestation.

corky1992 33

I know from personal experience how hard they are to get rid of. it calls for multiple exterminator treatments. We still had the problem when we finally moved. It's awful. They're nearly impossible to get rid of bc they multiply so fast. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. We ended up having to throw out a lot of our stuff when we moved.

I wonder what a cockroach **** would look like...*shivers*

lilchica22001 22

They all have cocks...otherwise they would just be roaches!! Hahaha get it? Eh eh :)

I know you're probably hesitating on hiring an exterminator because of the cost; but if you don't do something now, the situation can only get worse. Better to deal with situation now before the house becomes overridden with them and you can barely live there and it ruins your house. This whole story gives me the heebie jeebies. I can barely talk about it. *cringes*

sdlr32787 18

Combat Roach killer, u can get it at Wal-Mart for like 12 bucks it works great, best of luck OP

Sure, just watch the Roach Motels. That's the females coming out with all the cash.

Lol your comment made me picture hooker cockroaches in platforms and hot pants coming out of the roach motels.

That makes it easier for you when naming them