By Anonymous - 09/09/2010 01:33 - United States

Today, I was looking in the refrigerator for the chicken I bought four days ago. I finally found it - not in the refrigerator, not in the freezer, but in the trunk of my car, which now smells like a dead animal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 137
You deserved it 31 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hmm, the dead animal somehow wound up smelling like dead animal? how the **** did that happen I wonder?!?!

Comments

ohthebloodygore 16

hmm, the dead animal somehow wound up smelling like dead animal? how the **** did that happen I wonder?!?!

clever cover-up, OP, clever cover-up...

gregar00 1
puppyloverpeace 1

because it is a dead animal....

KingDingALing 9

OP- Spray a whole bottle of Febreeze in that shit!!!

I have done this before; with ham though. It took me a week to relise what it was. I had to get it steam cleaned to get the smell of rotting pig flesh out of the carpet. Vomit.

is it just me or have I read this fml before?! what's with ppl thinking that forgetting groceries in their trunk is worth posting?

that's because it is a dead animal you idiot!

well yeah... this is completely your own fault.

El_Mero_Mero 0

technically it IS a dead animal... lol jp didn't ment to be grammar Nazi lol oh and op your an idiot. jp it happen to me before! lol

doink 0

I'm pretty sure she means the trunk now smells like a dead animal. I don't think anyone is so dense that they don't realize a dead animal is, in fact, a dead animal.

Yeah, but the trunk would have smelled like the dead animal as soon as she put it in there.

lucy331 0

I was so going to say that until I saw that you already commented. Lol

#10- I think you need to turn in your grammar nazi badge.

FYLDeep 25

Must not be very experienced at handling meat.

FFML_314 11
FBomber 0

Maybe it smells like a dead animal BECAUSE IT IS ONE???

sdman923 0
Kanvis78 0

YDI for waiting 4 days to mess with it! You should freeze whatever you're not cooking the next day or so!