Hello goodbye

By mydatinglifesucks - 15/06/2014 06:31 - United States

Today, I had a date with a man who works as a psychiatrist. He diagnosed me with borderline personality disorder during dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 846
You deserved it 6 792

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he didn't charge you, who doesn't love free things?

Comments

Everyone is borderline something or other. Don't sweat it OP. That guy sounds like a douche, if you want my opinion. I would dump his ass, fast. You don't need someone who looks for what's wrong with you first chance they get. Plus he may not even be right in his diagnosis. Dump him !

There is no way he's a real psychiatrist. I sure as hell hope you can't diagnose someone with Borderline over dinner. Besides it would be extremely unprofessional and unethical.

So your last boyfriend was right when he said you're crazy

Next! Let the dude go. If he can't leave work at work especially on a date then he can go diagnose himself. Good luck.

We don't have that! What are you saying about us? (Seems true to me)...this would be better from DocBastard

It's okay, 9 out of 10 psychiatrist aren't well in the head.

I'd like to know where you got that statistic. You probably shouldn't use a statistic without proof to back it up.

RedPillSucks 31

Trust me... I've seen them ALL!

Don't you know #85? 57% of all statistics are made up on the spot!

orsombre_fml 11

Still dating that very unethical psychiatrist?

That's the problem with those kind of people. They diagnose everyone with some sort of disorder when in all reality you're probably 100% normal. Don't pay any mind to it OP.