Heckler hell

By katie876 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I had a band concert and my mum got kicked out. She screamed "BORING!" in the middle of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 712
You deserved it 3 537

Top comments

Mr25_fml 14

Wait till she lectures you about something, then yell "BORING" and walk off

Comments

lindseykcool 6

I understand what her mom is going through. I had to usher at every one of my cousin's band concerts. They are definitely not too fun.

Yell "****!" as she is being carried away

f_my_flip_life 5
JurassicHole 5

Ya because an unsupportive mom is cool to have. I would've been shocked just as much as OP if my mom did that.

My boyfriend has concerts. I get bored too, but I'm there to wave and blow a kiss at him every time I catch his eye from the audience. Plus there's free food at the back ;)

stedfastwolf 11

At least play good music. My band played titanic one year. We might play something by that star wars composer person this year.

Well, it would make sense depending on what band it was.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I usto Ride the Lightning but then I took an arrow to the knee.

C'mon 95: Out of all the memes you had to choose that One? You know what, after that, Nothing Else Matters. You haven't given me a Mercyful Fate at all. You certainly are My Friend Of Misery.

bitchslapped22 14

I'm sure everyone will hate me for this but... Metallica sucks ass!!!

duckie227 22

Hey, at least they're better than Beiber!

lalamike25 0

Get with the new shit, bro. It's Dethklok and Children Of Bodom now

Metal_Chick 15

131- That may be the new shit. But as a Metal head I have learned that many members of new bands are actually inspired by older bands; especially by Metallica who was one of the few bands who introduced Metal along with Slayer.

KRS_13 0

They were at a concert for a band how do you think OP could control the music?

darien987 1

OP had a band concert, meaning it was his.

ThatLooksSticky 16

I'm sure it was a school concert. The marching band or orchestra at his/her school had a concert, so I doubt OP was the only one playing an instrument.

Whoops, misread the FML. I thought it was her own band, didn't realise it was 'band'. My bad.

chelseaheming 0
baygirl564 9

What a wonderful mom you have.

jackrileymac 4

Band sucks. Haha I'd be bored too. No offense. We all have hobbies.

man, that was pretty harsh. poor OP. i'd at least give his band a listen.

bassoonist527 0

Band is great and you know it. You're just jealous that you're too stupid to learn an instrument.

Band is awesome. We used to play metallica, Aerosmith, and tons of other well known stuff. I hate when people say that band is full of nerds. It's full of talented people that have a passion for music.

Michael_92 20

So tell me are you musically talented? I'm guessing no. I play the drums and I don't find them boring as you put it.

chelseaheming 0

No, Band does not suck! Band is Cool, and it gives us cool pick up lines and what-not, like, I'm a fermata, Hold me. Shame on you.

Band is actually really cool at my school...

Ninjasaurus18 9

I'm in orchestra, and was in band for two years. I really don't like band as much as orchestra. I think it's easier with only four different sounds, and not like twelve. But OP's mom should not have done that. My brother just started saxophone this year and his concerts at school are just a few notes and various squeaks. But you don't hear me yelling "Boring!!!" about it.

Another favorite is: We're both sharp, so lets go back to my flat and get natural.

ineslovescats 5

Well at least you weren't both kicked out!

I am sorry my friend, but **** are most definitely not boring.

**** are most defiantly not boring! Most of them bring joy and excitement to men's life :p I find them quite fascinating :3

Ins_Knie 2
bitchslapped22 14
Glitterhinoceros 14

Well, she could have told you that you were good when you sucked, to go on the rest of your life, making an embarrassment of yourself thinking you sound good, when you don't?

I completely agree with you 12, but really, as a mother she shouldn't have embarrassed him like that. Then again, what are mothers for...

Dude, just stop commenting on people's profile pictures before you get banned again. It makes you look like an actual creep.

The mom didn't have be a jackass and scream it during the concert

I will have you know Doc. The fat betch was a fat betch.

lindseykcool 6

he already looks like an actual creep, didn't you notice his "new pic :D"?

LuckyDay - maybe when you get older and a bit more mature you'll realise that A) appearance is meaningless, B) calling people names is childish and stupid, and C) no one respects those who insult others for no reason.

puppypuncher 5

I agree she should have told OP her honest opinion on it, but is yelling out "YOU SUCK" a good way to do it? A mom should use some tact when criticizing their child. She could have even told them she didn't like it AFTER they were done.

12, the way op's mom handled this was still pretty embarrassing, though. And she seemed supportive up until that moment, since she agreed to go. But I do understand where you're coming from.

didi can you please beat him across the face with a ban hammer

I love all the seriousness brought into the comment section of a website/app designed for laughing at the misfortunes of others.

LuckyDay - see that guy Didi above you? You know, the one that says "FML Staff" by his name? Yeah, he's one of the co-founders of this site. If he's telling you to knock it the **** off (though in infinitely nicer terms than I'd use), I would probably listen to him, especially considering your past ban. Capice?

Oopsy...I guess he didn't listen. Alas, poor MyLuckyDayFML! I knew him, Horatio.

Sucking is different than boring. Here is an example: Someone could find Mozart boring but lacrimosa is still hailed as a masterpiece.