Heckler hell

By katie876 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I had a band concert and my mum got kicked out. She screamed "BORING!" in the middle of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 713
You deserved it 3 538

Top comments

Mr25_fml 14

Wait till she lectures you about something, then yell "BORING" and walk off

Comments

That's when you tell her you know where her stash of sex toys are.

this sounds like a very familiar simpsons episode..

unoffensivename 0

Doesnt homer botch one of Lisas recitles

1JDub 6
Mr25_fml 14

Wait till she lectures you about something, then yell "BORING" and walk off

RebekahBrooke 9

god, what is up with parents on here? its like they hate their kids!

Rebekah - Some of us adore our children and would do anything for them. But nobody posts FMLs like, "Today, my dad listened to my stories about school, was very supportive, and gave me good advice." That would be BORING. :)

Doc, YOU have an FML confirmed? Tell me which one so I can spend mindless hours searching for it!

No. How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

perdix 29

#53, it's story number 18531059. Look into the Advanced Search tool on the main site. C'mon, Doc, don't be a real bastard. You've gotta treat your fans with some TLC ;)

Perdix is trying to troll you, the FML was deleted because of idiots asking "who's DocBastard?" And "Docbastard made an FML?" and the crazy obsessed fans askimg him to quote: "have my kids".

Et tu, Perdix? Yeah, that's two Shakespeare quotes in one FML. I'm on a roll today.

I think lucky day thinks a lot about (much ado about) nothing. no okay I'll leave this to an expert

brianfantana32 10

Yell boring whenever she talks to you

HogwartsDropout7 0

If she didn't appreciate the band's hard work then she shouldn't have been there. If she wanted to leave she didn't have to yell "BORING!"

nickkingcool 0

Well tell her she can just stay home next time.