Health risk

By SoupCanoe - 29/08/2011 08:33 - United Kingdom

Today, my mum gave me half-raw chicken for dinner. After she refused to cook it again, I threw it away saying that I didn't want to get salmonella. She told to be more grateful, and that I was an idiot for trying to use salmonella as an excuse because, "It's chicken, not salmon." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 138
You deserved it 3 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have said 'I meant chicken pox!'

Well, you probably should have cooked it again yourself rather than throw it away, but fyl, that's disgusting.

Comments

Iknoweverything 29

Re-cook it yourself? It's not that hard, you just stick it back in the oven, or even just nuke it until you smell something burning!

RedPillSucks 31

but everyone wants barbarella

maz_irken 6

Everyones favorite twilight character is bella.

You just killed the humor with your stupid twilight reference...

Alishaandphil42 6

You should've just cooked the fukkin thing, damn, your mom shouldn't even have to cook dinner for such an ungrateful brat like you.

Malinkrot 3

are you angry because your parents neglect you and wont get you the psychiatric help you desperately need?

If anything like my grandmother, might believe, only she can cook things properly, if it was my grandmother, would actually have a go at me if I tried to cook it myself, she seems convinced only she knows how to cook.

Don't be angry. When I'm at my moms house (and growing up) she made a point of 'this is my kitchen. Keep OUT' now I wouldn't of thrown it away. But I'd of nommed the other stuff on the plate :p

Awwww was someone not loved when they were a kid. seriously you sir, are a total asshole, see that gun right there, please SHOOT YOURSELF BTW, the mom was being a total prick, uncooked foods , or half raw food pose a danger to anyone with thw chance of catching food bourn illnesses, and judging by the actions by the mom, she wont take the op to the hospital if that happens

If You Eat Raw Chicken You Can Die! You Dumbass!!

sylverdrag_fml 9

You need psychiatric "help" just about as much as you need a bullet in your brain. And yes, the OP is a bitch. Throwing food because she doesn't like the way her mom cooked it? Is that considered acceptable where you're from? And no, her mom's ignorance of that particular subject is no reason to be a bitch.

A generation or two ago things were done with food that would make us cringe. While my mom is careful she always says well it didn't kill us or make us sick. Cracks me up because I see that view among many her age. Some of which haven't bothered to keep up with food safety. Though myself, if I get something undercooked and I'm not at a restaurant I wouldn't think twice of tossing it in the oven myself instead of tossing it out.

Hmm COOK IT YOURSELF. But what a waste of a good chicken.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

I assume your mother thinks chickens are mammals too?

sammsaballerr 1

all the old ppl keeep saying ur ungreatful. lol id do the same thing. if shes gonna make my food half assed and nasty im gonna throw it away and make like ramen or something. and facepalm for the salmonilla thing, lmao

So... You would waste chicken that'd perfectly edible if you got off your lazy ass and recooked it? I see...

sleepingparrot 7

Aha. "the old people" - you mean the people who have an understanding of life beyond their own egomaniacal little world? Way to show just how young and immature you are (to which you respond with something like " **** you, you're gay") go without food for a couple days and see how likely you are to throw something away rather than simply re- cooking it.

#25, you are *almost* too dumb for words. But I'll try anyway.. Why don't you get off your lazy ass and do it yourself the first time? You're obviously old enough. Instead of being a bitch and expecting your mom to do it, stop being such a child, grow the **** up and quit being a spoiled brat.