Harsh

By blue - 25/08/2012 21:59 - United Kingdom - London

Today, my swimming coach made us swim fifty laps non-stop as punishment for his previous class being unable to swim a drill properly. They're 8-11 year olds who are still learning to swim. I feel like my arms and legs are filled with lead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 229
You deserved it 2 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KingCeltic77 18

What an ass. Either way he's the teacher, it's his fault they can't swim.

ciumegu 6

Look on the bright side at-least you are building some muscle

Comments

It's good for you. Suck it up. You bust ass at practice so games or meets are a pice of cake. If you want to be the best you need to train better then the best. If you don't want to be the best,you shouldn't be there.

titsnotcalm 4

I agree that 50 laps can do good in the long run, but it's inappropriate to punish his class for something they didn't have anything to do with, I can image you being his coach.

I played pro baseball for a reason. When I was growing up,we didn't get trophies for participating like now days. You will look back at life and realize that the teachers that were hard on you were the best ones. Besides,HE'S THE DAMN TEACHER! HE DONT NEED A RESON!!

Obviously your English teacher should have been harder on you.

Briiyahh 7

Some dumbass coach you have but it's good training

I do 50 laps for warmup, try being an actual swimmer before you complain about 50 laps.

Yes...it's bull. "it's not that hard," the coach says, "keep pushing" the coach said, "Get in shape" they said. Ugh it's really annoying

I wonder if it is because he got into trouble or something, and decided to take it out on your team. I have never swam 50 laps non-stop before, but I have swam 25 laps non-stop before when I was still in elementary school.. & it was not a regular swimming pool, but the OLYMPIC sized pools! What's more is that it was before I was part of competitive swimming, so it was a coach at a community centre (glad that I quit those and went with competitive swimming!). It is a shame that your swimming coach acts like a 5 year old spoiled brat.

have fun when u get to the high sen. groups....

onorexveritas 23

I'm afraid here in Texas, we would have collectively told the coach to go F himself.

djinnsnme 19

I must agree with this. We most definitely would.