Harsh

By blue - 25/08/2012 21:59 - United Kingdom - London

Today, my swimming coach made us swim fifty laps non-stop as punishment for his previous class being unable to swim a drill properly. They're 8-11 year olds who are still learning to swim. I feel like my arms and legs are filled with lead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 229
You deserved it 2 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KingCeltic77 18

What an ass. Either way he's the teacher, it's his fault they can't swim.

ciumegu 6

Look on the bright side at-least you are building some muscle

Comments

rcgirl2 11

What a jerk. These are just 8 to 11 year olds and he's making them do 50 laps that's ridiculous.

That sucks I know how u feel. I hav had to do multiple 30 minute swims in one practice... It was so BORING...

Aw poor kids.. That coach is out of his mind lol

I'm 27 and I can't swim properly, your coach is an a- hole. Sorry op, oh and don't drown, buy floaties..

perdix 29

If you fail at doing the 50 laps, imagine how ****** the class after you will be! They'll probably have to walk on water.

CatPupsRule 0

That guy ought to be fired and then sued (or the other way around)!!!

Marrach 7

I didn't even know that was possible. FYL

Ibanez3x 5

I know it sucks that your coach is killing you with the extra drills, and it may be unfair, but you're benefiting from being drilled so hard. stay optimistic and be glad you have a coach that pushes you so much!

Wow that sucks. The PE teachers and coaches at my old high school were really fit. The boys in my class challenged our teacher to a pull up competition at the beginning of the year cause they all thought he was just a small man... Nope; he won.

Your coach is kind of a dick. On the very, very dark side: your coach is so inept, those damn nine-year-olds would potentially drown in the middle of an ocean, without a boat or land in sight, should a hurricane happen to hit. What is wrong with our planet? On the not so bright side, but give us points for trying: By silently willing ourselves to *not* kill that coach, we learn self control, kids! *Lots* and *lots* of self control.