Hand shandy

By cdoyle - 08/04/2009 12:32 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I went to dinner with my boyfriend. After we'd ordered, I started to unzip his fly really slowly. As I put my hand into his boxers, he stood up to greet his mom and dad who were joining us for dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 513
You deserved it 110 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

checkyesbecca 0

And you would be doing this at a public restaurant? You deserved it, don't be so stupid next time.

I hope you intended on washing your hands before eating.

Comments

Ignore the children, if you ever break up with your boyfriend I'm here for you

fyl8847 0

Today, I was meeting my son and his girlfriend for dinner at a nice restaurant. He stood up to greet me and his pants were unzipped with his girlfriend playing with his dick. FML.

raithex 0

Win. Plain and simple win.

llSgtScopell 0

Jeeze just take him to the bathroom.....

piderman13 0

a relationship based on sex does not last. i know this from first hand experience. however being spontaneous is important. but doing something like this is an indication of a sex based relationship. girl you need to grow up and have boundaries.

A relationship based on sex doesn't last, no, but a relationship lacking sex does not last either. You, like the rest of us, don't know the situation. Maybe the boyfriend pointed out to her that he would like her to try and be more spontaneous, or that he feels sexually frustrated. So, she made a bad choice... Oh well. It doesn't mean that their relationship is based on sex. Also, you don't have to do something sexual to consider it spontaneous. It could just be a last minute "honey, get dressed were going out".

StephanieSays 0

your boyfriend is any idiot. he did not HAVE to stand to greet his parents. but you are also stupid. you wait AT LEAST until drinks or dessert to start such under table handshakes.

You're an awesome girlfriend just got caught in a shitty situation. I wish my girlfriend would get over her thing. She was a virgin and has trouble with foreplay, even though she has no problem letting me make her ******.

You ******* douchebag. What would the "thing" she needs to "get over" be, her virginity and awkwardness with sexual acts? So sorry for you that you have a nice girl. Stupid dick, go die in a fire. How sad for her her that she lost her virginity to a stupid, likely ugly asshole like you. And God forbid you ever get laid again. I feel sorry for the drunk ****** with low self-esteem you pursue after your girlfriend dumps your pathetic stupid ass.

UnCensoredBitch 0

So he stands up to greet them with your hand in his pants? WTF?

alex_vik 0

#25 - Please tell me that was a joke. #38 - He probably didn't know his girlfriend was trying to gratify herself with his dick. And #36 - You don't stand up to show a little respect when meeting someone for dinner?

Lotus_Eater 0

You were planning on giving him a handjob before eating? That's just gross.

AntiChrist7 0

you deserved it. not for opening his fly, but for choosing a boyfriend with the sexual sophistication of a donkey