Hand shandy

By cdoyle - 08/04/2009 12:32 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I went to dinner with my boyfriend. After we'd ordered, I started to unzip his fly really slowly. As I put my hand into his boxers, he stood up to greet his mom and dad who were joining us for dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 513
You deserved it 110 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

checkyesbecca 0

And you would be doing this at a public restaurant? You deserved it, don't be so stupid next time.

I hope you intended on washing your hands before eating.

Comments

jenn9854 0

How is she a **** when it's with her boyfriend? Are you honestly telling me you've never done anything anywhere resembling public with your guy? That's just boring.

alex_vik 0

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you really that addicted to sex? He wanted to eat dinner with you, not have a handjob.

Lets put my hands in your pants at a public restaurant. sounds like a plan! I can only imagine what goes on at seaworld with you two..

King_of_Kings 3

that's a great first impression. maybe if they invite you over for dinner, you can **** him on the dinner table.

You madam are a douche, people who do this is restaurants are disgusting, save it for later, as a busser at a restaurant I don't want to end up cleaning your mess. I egged a guys house who got drunk and pissed under a table, dont **** with food workers we will **** your shit up.

Yeah, pretty sure that's illegal, and how did you even find where he lived? That was a bit of an over reaction I think. Just get a mop... I've had to clean up much worse and I've worked at a pizza restaurant and currently work at Dunkin Donuts.

Eww, people are trying to eat, they don't need his spooge particles in the air! WTF. Plus, people CAN see what's going on under there...unless there was a really long table cloth. Take it to the bathroom at least. o.O

dirtygerbil08 1

I think you sound like a stupendous girlfriend, good for you! My ex was always so cold and distant and sexually very prudish. You're great. :)

At least someone's recognizing the awesomeness of this girl! Hehe so nice and horny, parents should be happy for their son

Yeah, and her parents should be super proud that their daughter is giving her boyfriend handjobs in public. Woo!