Hand shandy

By cdoyle - 08/04/2009 12:32 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I went to dinner with my boyfriend. After we'd ordered, I started to unzip his fly really slowly. As I put my hand into his boxers, he stood up to greet his mom and dad who were joining us for dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 513
You deserved it 110 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

checkyesbecca 0

And you would be doing this at a public restaurant? You deserved it, don't be so stupid next time.

I hope you intended on washing your hands before eating.

Comments

It said it was after they ordered so they were obviously out to eat...and why would you order before everyone got there? this sounds like something i would do to my boyfriend except not with parents with friends or something...sexual acts in public are fun cuz you might get caught and even more fun to watch the face as they try to hide it...

#48: "After we ordered..." She also "went to dinner", not "had dinner with" - implying they went out in public.

why would you do that in a restaurant of all places?!?!

tomorrowbroadway 0

#48, Who do you usually order from when you eat dinner at your house?

DeadMansCrack 4

YOU ARE A *****. A DIRTY STREETWALKING VENEREAL-DISEASE CARRYING *****. YOU COMPLETELY DESERVE THIS YOU SEX-ADDICTED HOOKER!!!

djse 8

Well, your heart was in the right place. A+ for effort, D- for execution.

You were in a public restaurant, YDI. He should have stopped you though.

why the hell would you do that in the middle of a restaurant anyway?

This situation reminds me of "American Wedding" when Jim is planning on proposing and forgets the ring. Jim texts his dad to bring him the ring. Michelle gets under the table to mess around. Dad shows up, thinks she's in the bathroom and says "I got the ring." She hears him and hits her head on the table! Lol.