Hair care

By hairball - 22/04/2009 00:12 - United States

Today, my shower is being renovated so I washed my hair in the kitchen sink. I put my two year-old son on the counter next to me so I could keep him close. As I was rinsing out my hair, my son started playing with the light switches. He flicked the garbage disposal by accident. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 811
You deserved it 28 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

5bye7 0

ok well it probably scared you, but im sure your hair wasn't down the drain.

Arlitto 0

Murphy's law: It hit you where it hurt.

Comments

ok Piderman13 if you were attempting the spelling of S-P-I-D-E-R-M-A-N you failed and before you go telling someone that no man will ever want them because of the fact that they have a child if they are single, DO SOME RESEARCH! I met the man I am about to marry for the first time in person when I was 6 months pregnant and he has been there for my and my son better than any loser like you could ever be! He is a real man and there are other real men out there too. He treats my son as his own and will fight anyone who says he's not the father even though he knows the truth. I couldn't ask for a better man. Anyone dumb enough to be with you.... God help them. To the girl with the two year old. I hope you are ok bc only you know what happened in that kitchen and if you lost your hair, I hope it grows back because I know it is hurtful to have a constant reminder of a tragic event. For some women their hair is everything and if that's you, I hope you're ok. But I still say that having a two year old baby boy is well worth it! MAN OR NO MAN!

beetlebug 0

omg are you ok or did it just cut off some of your hair ?

This isn't an FML if your a guy... And if your a girl... you don't state your washing the hair on your head...

... that's awkward. If it was the hair gone, oh crap. If it was garbage sprayed all over you, OH NOES! D: If it scared you, that's bad too xD But hey. Whatever happenes happens, eh?

OH NO!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! That sucks. I hope your hair is ok.

amandaMALICE 0

#14 wth was she supposed to do, go and pay at a salon every time she needed it washed? sounds like a hassle and a waste of time if she can learn how to take proper care of her child.

bubbles97 0

Why would u put ur son by the lights and the garbage desposal and i am so sorry wat happened to ur hair...????