Guilt

By Dumped - 18/02/2010 08:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my girlfriend got drunk and cheated on me. After I tried to talk to her about it, she dumped me. Not because she didn't like me anymore or that she liked the other guy, but because she felt "too guilty" and "wouldn't be able to look me in the eyes anymore." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 999
You deserved it 3 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh_dee 0

Wow, this sucks a lot (especially if you really loved her), but it's a good thing that you broke up...cheating shouldn't be tolerated and she should feel guilty for what she did. I'm not sure if I would have the strength to give a guy another chance if he cheated on me.

Comments

Get over it, dude. She doesn't want to be with you. Even if she does, she'll do it again, that's just who she is.

Aah_Zombies 0

This is more of a "my life is pathetic" than an FML. I guess it was good of you to have tried to work it out with her, but either way she wanted to go. This was more than obvious after she (1.) cheated on you and (2.) said it was guilt that made her unable to stay in the relationship. It was probably better of her to leave with that reason instead of something devastating like "I don't love you."

spez86 0

I went threw something very similar to this when I was 19 I'm 24 now and trust you'll move on and she will keep calling you and say that she wants you back and she made that mistake so the good thing is if you want her back you will have your chance

mrbuddy 0

That's what happens. I've seen it!

bigpapi210 0

**** her OP, ur better off without her. god knows of all the times she got drunk and may have cheated on you b4 this previous incident. fyl. shame on her.

btw, you should have left her. instead of the other way around

indianabummer 0

Anyone that stays with a cheater deserves whatever negative consequences come from it. Cheating shows not only do they not care about you as much as they claim, they also don't respect you. Drunk or not, there is no excuse for it. So why would anyone want to stay with someone like that? Her excuse may be legit, but she was probably expecting you to break things off with her. When you were so desperate you didn't, she summoned the balls to do it herself, instead of probably cheating on you again.

I feel your pain man. Chicks are ******* dumb. They use no logic what so ever

Agreed. Your mother used no logic when conceiving you, or deciding not to abort you or give you away.

...she liked the other guy. Or at least SOME other guy...