Guilt

By Dumped - 18/02/2010 08:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my girlfriend got drunk and cheated on me. After I tried to talk to her about it, she dumped me. Not because she didn't like me anymore or that she liked the other guy, but because she felt "too guilty" and "wouldn't be able to look me in the eyes anymore." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 999
You deserved it 3 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh_dee 0

Wow, this sucks a lot (especially if you really loved her), but it's a good thing that you broke up...cheating shouldn't be tolerated and she should feel guilty for what she did. I'm not sure if I would have the strength to give a guy another chance if he cheated on me.

Comments

I swear same ******* thing happened to me!!

saves you the trouble. you were going to "talk with her" to dump her right?... right?

sleep with her sister or mum to get back at her, and im being serious

that's a valid reason. you don't wanna be with a girl like her anyways

yeeeaa I know how she feels, I say it's for the best because you relationship won't get netter until she's ready, like it won't be the same and it's because she hasn't forgiven herself yet, she wil one day!

goldspeck 0

I think it's a lot better than her pretending she didn't do anything wrong and that she deserves to be forgiven by you, or it was your fault and you need to get over it. cause that's a lot of peoples attitudes.

Dear OP, She took the easy way out. Not quite sure what you wanted to talk about, but you're better off without her. Next!

same thing happened to me mate its a bitch!

jildmara 0

same thing happened to me... at least he cried and hates himself... not that that makes me feel better, but kindof..