Alexa, play "The Sign" by Ace of Base

By Julie - 23/11/2011 05:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my girlfriend was cheating on me. When I confronted her, she yelled at me for not noticing the signs sooner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 094
You deserved it 4 949

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If her screaming "John from work who is very explicitly not you, the person with whom I am in a relationship" at ****** wasn't enough, the late night escapades "to play bingo" should have tipped you off.

chels1994 11

You're better off. No one should have tolerance towards cheaters

Comments

If her screaming "John from work who is very explicitly not you, the person with whom I am in a relationship" at ****** wasn't enough, the late night escapades "to play bingo" should have tipped you off.

Once again my most posted comment: Bitches are crazy.

bamagrl410 31

If she cheated & wanted you to figure it out because she wanted attention, she's stupid. If she cheated and wanted you to find out because she wanted to end the relationship, then she's still stupid. Either way, your girlfriend sucks.

She sounds like some1 who only cares about herself. That's really what cheaters r cause they don't think of all the other people who will be hurt in their actions!

Hey, jus forget that ho. Gettin cheated on sucks, but there are other andbetter girls out there.

Metal_Chick 15

77- Really? I believe all of us women want equal rights; and yes violence isn't fun. But I find it unfair that men get punished over domestic violence while some women( I actually have a few friends) just get a warning! You want equal rights then you have to live with all of it. Feminist who want equal right with special treatments, go ahead and fucken attack me! :)

Choice5 0

80- I agree with you, but in a way it should just be illegal either way. I in no way think women are defenseless. I've seen ladies beat the hell out of guys and girls.

Naw, slap any remaining sandwiches out of her.

I wouldn't slap. Oh oh no,I'd do much worse if you catch my drift :)

chels1994 11

You're better off. No one should have tolerance towards cheaters

CalCommando 6

I hate cheaters with a passion. You're just about to beat them in Connect Four, and when you aren't looking they slip in another god damn piece!!! She wasn't worth it OP.

I also hate cheaters that show is soooo boring

I hate cheaters! I've been cheated on before! It sux!

chels1994 11

Yeah, I've also been cheated on... I never would have known if he didn't date someone who he didn't know was my cousin lol

So many people have been cheated on...it's ridiculous.I was while I was sleeping in the other room in my house.I mean just break up with the person if you want to fool around with someone else.I'd rather that than getting cheated on any day.

saIty 17

OP: I love you OP's soon to be ex: I love YouTube!

If you don't understand the joke: When someone says I love you, and you don't know what to say back, say; I love YouTube really quickly. :) Hope it helps.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Dante17 6

There is never a concrete reason to cheat no matter what... Cuz if it was his problem that he didn't paid much attention, she should talked about it and if there nothing works, beak up .... Then she can do all she wants, so there is no reason to cheating, cheaters

OP is not to blame in any way... cheaters will always cheat, no matter how attentive (or kind or funny or perfect etc.) their partner is.

If the girlfriend would have been more communicative with OP, she might not have a 'reason' to cheat anymore. See, both sides on every story. That being said, no matter what you partner has or hasn't done, cheating is never an excuse. Oh, it's also harder to say: "It's completely my fault" than it is to yell at another person.

I cheated once in my life. Bad experience. I've been downing months to change the cheated's opinion about me. I advise NOT to do it. I took full blame for it. Not trying to get any sob points but it was 2 weeks after my ex attempted suicide. Bad, bad memories..

If you weren't going for sob stories, we didn't need those last 2 sentences. But at least you're taking the time to put deliberate effort to clear your name again, which is the next best thing to keeping it in your pants in the first place :D

ah. say I did notice I was just to busy with you sister to care

shorty_gurlie 8

Break up with her and get angry that she didn't see the signs of a breakup sooner. Throw that awesome logic back at her!

malincake 7

I hope she is your ex now, what a bitch

EnEl_Infierno 15

idk maybe the panting and moaning from upstairs should of been a clue.

mojobanks 8

Meat thermometer? You really bought that? I don't care if he was taking her temperature rectally. That was the first sign