RIP little guy

By Anonymous - 10/12/2014 19:58 - United States - Murfreesboro

Today, my pet bunny died. My little sister is distraught and practically suicidal, because apparently she playfully pointed a wand at it a few days ago and said, "Avada kedavra!" She's absolutely convinced that she killed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 730
You deserved it 3 123

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Better start packing her bags for Hogwarts.

jimmer23 21

^^ You remind me very much of someone who watched a couple movies and never read the books. Damn muggles.

Comments

Better start packing her bags for Hogwarts.

jimmer23 21

^^ You remind me very much of someone who watched a couple movies and never read the books. Damn muggles.

Let's be real, she's not going to Hogwarts, she's going to Durmstrang.

She doesn't know she's a wizard yet shhh, we have to wait for the owls first She could be expelled before she came! The killing curse is forbidden

Actually in the books it only points out that the three forbidden curses, are only forbidden to use against humans. Unless her bunny was an animagus in disguise, then she wouldn't go to Azkaban. Also she wouldn't be expelled for using magic before she even got her hogwarts letter. Underaged wizards who don't know they are wizards aren't at fault for magic they do. (but she did know the curse.)

Shepardcomander 0

You know Durmstrang is an all boys school right #19?

It's actually coed in the books- only all boys in the movies.

lol reminds me of A Very Potter Musical ... where Draco talks about pigfarts hahaha. but sorry to hear about your sister, :( that's not OK best of luck OP

She's not going to Hogwarts. She's going to Azkaban. She used a forbidden curse.

Spotted the one who's only watched the movies. You're really missing out #44, the books are brilliant.

Take away the wand thats enough of that!

Kyle1dc 17

Guys she's in the US, she's probably going to the Salem Witch's Institute.

But see she did this unknowingly she wasnt in control of her powers

Or to the set of The Wizards of Waverly Place.

It was only said she'd go to Durmstrang because the school is known for their exceptionally well teachings about the Dark Arts.

I agree with 38. As I recall, Moody demonstrated the curse on a spider.

Is she too young to have the "magic isn't real" conversation?

PePziNL 20

What conversation? Ofcourse magic is real! How else would you explain that Santa has flying reindeer?

Wasn't even an opinion, 53. It was a question.

There's only one solution to this situation...buy a chocolate labrador puppy, they fix everything ?

Or a monotonous fish to prevent this from happening again

What, so she could kill them too with her evil magic spells?

molten corgi :D (world of warcraft reference)

*adopt!!! Don't buy puppies from chain pet stores Save a cuddly life :)

@86: What exactly do you think happens to pets that don't end up being bought? It's perfectly acceptable to buy pets! As long as they're healthy and treated properly, why not! Craigslist is actually a really good place for finding pets. Also, many people can only afford to vet a cat/dog when there isn't a ridiculously high adoption fee involved. Hate to break it to shelters, but there is no way $200+ went in to an un-neutered dog that's been there a week!

colton_colton 49

What? You didn't know that's the killing curse?

Well maybe she could use that "magic" of hers to help others.

If killing bunnies doesn't help others than I don't know what does :)

That's what the government wants you to think.

Bring her outside and get her to point her wand and say her magical words....when she seeing how many things are still living she might feel better :-)

SystemofaBlink41 27

That's where the twist comes where she does know magic. I wouldn't risk it.

Just talk to your sister about the nonexistence of Magic. That may knock some sense into her.

You really want to ruin a child's dreams, #13?

jimmer23 21

I don't get your logic. How would lying about magic not existing help her get over the bunny?

Because then she would know she didn't magically kill it.

51 understands my point. I was a late bloomer when it came to this stuff. I still believed in it at 10. My mom was very frank about it when she found out I was actively trying to convince myself that Magic was real.

TallMist 32

18 and I believe magic is real. There's nothing wrong with having your own beliefs about what is or what isn't real. My belief is that, while I believe God is real, I do believe that there are people on Earth that also does magic. Just my own belief.