Grow up

By Anonymous - 23/03/2021 00:30

Spicy
Today, my father came to my sister's place and yelled at her, "I knew it, you're such a whore!" because she slept with her new boyfriend. He's her first boyfriend in five years, since my father scared her previous boyfriend because of my father's possessive behavior. My sister is 34. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 811
You deserved it 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A classic example of why you don’t let other people have a key to your home or apartment. If idiot Dad was outside yelling, that’s bad enough. But if he came in or had let himself in at some point that much worse. By the way, I suspect Dad has the hots for his daughter and that’s why he overreacts so. He needs watching.

How would your father know if she slept with someone?

Comments

A classic example of why you don’t let other people have a key to your home or apartment. If idiot Dad was outside yelling, that’s bad enough. But if he came in or had let himself in at some point that much worse. By the way, I suspect Dad has the hots for his daughter and that’s why he overreacts so. He needs watching.

DrKIZZY 5

I think so too! #FilthyOlePervert

sounds incestuously possessive of your daughter's virginity to me

How would your father know if she slept with someone?

In a scenario like this, I'd practice social distancing from someone like this as if they were COVID-19 themselves...permanently. She does not need that animosity at 34 years of age. And for the form of a vaccine in this scenario, a restraining order or a little can of ass whupping wouldn't hurt neither.

DrKIZZY 5

Daddy disrespectful AF! That would be the last day he would have the freedom to just barge into my place like that. Y'alls personal (intimate life) ain't none a his god damned business and he needs to learn his damn place. He's acting like he wants her to save herself for HIM... chasing off the last bf and now calling her a **** for expressing her love physically with her partner. That's some BULLSHIT!!!

Why doesn't she move out? I'm scared for her

Read that wrong tell her to change the locks and maybe get a dog

My mom was like that well through my thirties after I got divorced. She and my sister would stalk my social media and tell my what a shit mother I was and how I was a ***** for dating.

xxlk4xx 6

wow I'm really sorry you had to deal with that! I'm sure you are a fantastic mother and there's NOTHING wrong with you dating!

xxlk4xx 6

yeah thats pretty messed up! my dad didn't even act that way when I was a teenager!

fantastica2021 7

I'd understand if your sister is still a minor but she's 34, already a grown woman. A father does not have a right anymore when it comes to their daughter's personal intimate life when they're already an adult. Maybe the father has issues such as being overprotective, possessive or like what some people in the comments have mentioned, being interested in the daughter in a way a father shouldn't.