Gratitude walks

By Anonymous - 06/02/2021 16:01 - United Kingdom - Blackpool

Spicy
Today, my sister slept with my boyfriend while I was at work providing for the both of them as well as our child. I let her move in after our mother kicked her out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 638
You deserved it 157

Same thing different taste

Top comments

coius 23

Good news! You are about to have a ton of money to yourself when you kick those cheating son’s of bitches out! Let them fend on their own. It seems neither one is grateful or respects you enough not to throw your generosity in your face. Let them rot in the gutter. Better than they both deserve. Let them support each other, like they did up against a wall while you were working to support the bastards.

omg I only glanced at this n i read it as "Drop kick them both!" and to be honest it was the funniest mistake 😂

Comments

coius 23

Good news! You are about to have a ton of money to yourself when you kick those cheating son’s of bitches out! Let them fend on their own. It seems neither one is grateful or respects you enough not to throw your generosity in your face. Let them rot in the gutter. Better than they both deserve. Let them support each other, like they did up against a wall while you were working to support the bastards.

Well, now she can't get kicked out again and he can join her. :) More money for you and your child, you're much better off without them.

Wonder why your mom kicked her out? Did she bone your mom's guy (who is hopefully not her real dad.)?

dragonladiesfire 19

I had the same exact thought lol

rae139 1

Dump him and kick them both out!

omg I only glanced at this n i read it as "Drop kick them both!" and to be honest it was the funniest mistake 😂

Jasin Smith 7

I'm sicilian, so I'm a firm believer in revenge. go bang some other guy and make sure he knows. he sounds like a loser anyway. no woman should have to support her man. Better yet I'm hot and free, you can bang me and show him what you did! let me know what's up!

tounces7 27

Maybe your mother kicked her out because she was sleeping with your mothers boyfriend too.

Call your mom and let her say I told you so then either you beg her to move in with her. Or kick them out. Doesn't seem like you need them. The money you save can be for daycare

No good deed left unpunished. If you know what is good for you and your child, kick both of these jerks out, and rather live on your own. You obviously are capable of providing for you and yours, so you definitely do not need those two leeches for anything.

They are not worth it. You are better off without them. You should kick them both from your life!