Grossed out

By disguested - 04/03/2010 20:01 - United States

Today, after threatening my son for weeks that if he didn't clean his room, I would, I went in, equipped with a garbage bag, ready to throw away everything I found, only to discover dozens of empty bottles, two partially empty pizza boxes, Taco Bell wrappers, and cockroaches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 737
You deserved it 16 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that's a useless threat. "Do your chores or I will for you!"

SKRules 0

What's the problem? You should've known what you were getting into.

Comments

why did you let him get his room that bad?! jesus christ, how old is the kid? if he's anything below the age of 13, YDI.

probably cuz she isn't a narotic mom who goes into her sons room all the time and because he is a pig....

You do have a son, right? You should know what to expect.

Ha ha. Yea I agree with # 13. I mean unless he had something to hide I think he would like it if you cleaned his room lol. Kind of a sucky threat ha ha. Your supposed to take something away from him that he's attached to.

blueeyes24 0

I know a lady who took everything out of her kids rooms except their matresses when they wouldn't clean them..... seemed to work pretty well.... but next time do it before you get roaches! yuck! YDI for letting your kid eat that junk!

My parents took everything out my room except for the mattress, including my door. Not because I didn't clean, just because. :(

blueeyes24 0

Well in your case if it's for no good reason... then that's just shitty

saywaturcoco 0

that sucks no offence I'm aisian so my parents r chill on the cleaning but if they get mad.. ouch I get a red but!

Wow. Old enough to be on FML and letting your parents spank you still? Fail.

No no no, he said he gets "a red but." But ≠ butt. I think he didn't quite finish his sentence, thus the conjunction.

why did u let his room get so dirty you just need to take control of him he is being an ass. I think ur afraid to tell him what to do, he is taking advantage of that and being a bastard to you. get over that and stop this

Rather than saying you will clean up his room the next time, tell him you will take away one of his privileges (for instance, his games). The reason why he did not bother to listen to your threat was the fact that he know you will give in and do it for him. If you want him to learn, doing what he is suppose to do will not teach him to be responsible for his own actions.

you guys don't get it. she was gonna throw away anything that was messy or on the floor.

I'm thinking the OP meant EVERYTHING. I know my mom made this exact same threat when I was a kid, and when she said she'd throw away everything, she meant everything but the desk and bed. That would include any electronics (TV, radio, etc.), games, gaming systems, books, papers, clothes, and anything else she found.