Gross

By seriously_CAT - 21/10/2015 02:26

Today, I had to try to convince my roommate that, yes, you do need to use dish soap when you hand wash dishes because of bacteria in old food. She still won't believe me, insisting that, "There's no such thing as bacteria in food." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 647
You deserved it 1 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Make them a special dinner with raw chicken and eggs

Comments

got a axe, and cut her in 2 half :)))) it's only solution

I wonder what she'd think if you told her she has bugs on her eyebrows and eyelashes.

Don't be ridiculous. There's no such thing as microscopic bugs on it in your body.

DEADPOOL076 30

Your roommate is a genius. Using the tried and true method of doing a task so intentionally bad that you are never asked again to do said task. Brilliant!

It's not like you're going to die or even get sick because of not using dishwashing soap, come on, loads of people don't. Unless you leave your dirty dishes out there for ages and let them get all gross, the food that is on the dishes you're washing is the same food that you've so happily been eating an hour ago. If a dinner serving of it didn't kill you, why would a tiny bit left on a properly scrubbed and rinsed plate kill you? I only use soap to wash greasy, sticky or obviously unhygienic items and I can assure you that I'm quite fine.

Why would she want to skimp on dish soap? I agree that it is likely not necessary for most dishes, but it makes it easier to wash the actual dirty ones, and the suds help you see if you actually washed all the areas of dish or not. Dish soap costs a few dollars for a big bottle. It's not like she is saving time and money by not using it.

JoeyNatas 3

Your roommate is retarded, I'd suggest kicking her out after feeding her raw fish