Good one

By Anonymous - 16/12/2012 00:06 - United Kingdom - London

Today, on the way out to buy groceries, my boyfriend asked if I'd like him to buy some of my favourite flowers. Happy with his rare show of affection, I said yes. When he returned, he gave me a bag of our usual brand of flour and laughed hysterically in my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 294
You deserved it 4 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Make cookies with them and then tell him he can't have any since he bought it for you as a gift.

Geometric 18

Your boyfriend is hilarious, I would laugh hysterically too :D

Comments

PandaSpots 10

This is off topic, but I can't help but wonder which FML post out of approximately 1000-1500 is Noors......

I hope it was self raising, bitches love self raising.

I remember reading it, it had something to do with her mom.

That wasn't even all that funny of a prank. Seems really immature.

bugmenotmofo 34

Sense of humor... ok sure. Total douche-bag you should kick to the curb... absolutely.

I don't think he is as funny as he thinks he is.

This is actually a Red Dwarf reference... methinks he needs a better girlfriend with a sense of humour...

You're kidding right? I could MAYBE see that she should find it funny *if* and only *if* op's boyfriend regularly showed her he cared, and the two of them were regular pranksters on each other. But that's clearly not the case here. Op stated that she was "happy with his rare show of affection", which means he clearly doesn't often let her in on his feelings. So here she was expecting flowers, and he practically threw that in her face by giving her flour. Why should she find that funny? It was unsympathetic and immature. Grow up.

that's 5 year old trying to be funny. totally immature and stupid

You ever think its time to say good bye?