Good job

By thanks Toby dumbfuck - 13/07/2020 14:02

Today, my roommate read an article about unplugging appliances to save on electricity. Too bad the fucking moron also unplugged the fridge. We came home to a corpse-like stench and a fridge full of moldy food. We were gone for two weeks while the sludge marinated in the California heat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 267
You deserved it 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Roommate owes you all that food that went bad.

tounces7 27

That's a level of stupid so extreme one can never fix it. Move away from that idiot before they burn the place down next because they didn't realize you aren't supposed roast marshmallows by starting your living room carpet on fire.

Comments

Well, you did save about $5-10 on the electric bill. So there's that. Also, when unplugging appliances, you prevent fires. Since your place wasn't burnt to the ground, it means your roommate saved it.

Roommate owes you all that food that went bad.

Susan Yee 9

My husband did it too when we went honeymoon. Ruined our wedding cake leftover.

PenguinPal3017 19

whyyyyyyy? this just makes no sense

genuinegoodguy 9

Roommate where? Not college!

bloopaloop 27

I dunno man. There’s some pretty stupid people in college these daya

tounces7 27

That's a level of stupid so extreme one can never fix it. Move away from that idiot before they burn the place down next because they didn't realize you aren't supposed roast marshmallows by starting your living room carpet on fire.

I don't even know you or your dunbass roommate but I wanna personally punch them in the face

You shouldn't have had much food in the fridge if you were gone for two weeks. Freezer perhaps?

Where was your roommate when this bio-bomb was fermenting?

I've heard of unplugging things to save on electricity as well, but obviously not the fridge. But if you were gone for two weeks, why was that much food still in the fridge anyway? If it was a planned trip, that food should have been eaten/disposed of before you even left for this same reason. Even if the fridge had remained plugged in, I bet a big chunk of the food would have passed its expiration date in two weeks.