By roomatewoes - 01/04/2013 00:45 - United States - Northfield

Today, I came back to my dorm to find my roommate forgot to get rid of her massive amounts of cheese before break. She did, however, remember to unplug the refrigerator. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 695
You deserved it 2 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sir_ND_Pity 35

Your roommate lacks curdesy.

I'm actually curious to why she has a massive amount of cheese, please do share why!

Comments

Yet, the mention of all the cheese that was there, before OP left, makes me want to eat cheese. Cheese makes everything better!

xSLEEPYxHEADx 22

#18/19 stop trying to make cheese happen, it's not going to happen.

I'm actually curious to why she has a massive amount of cheese, please do share why!

Because cheese is awesome on almost anything!

Sir_ND_Pity 35

Your roommate lacks curdesy.

I tried so hard to think of a follow-up pun for this one, but there was just no whey...

Your Cheddar told her what a gouda roommate she is for stinking the place out.

I tried to come up with a pun but I bleu it!

Jacksparrow72 21

Edam! open up some windows.

I bet you Swiss you roommate wasn't so forgetful.

She sounds like a real cheese whiz. Next time you will know not to trust her provalone.

bamagrl410 31

Why would anyone unplug the refrigerator for a short break? Especially if they have a roommate who has their food/drinks in there.

Some colleges tell you to unplug all devices.

bamagrl410 31

The only break colleges take right about now is spring break, which is only a week. When I say "short break", I mean in comparison to the month colleges take off for winter and the (roughly) 3 months for summer.

Would think it would come naturally for people to check what contents are inside the refrigerator when unplugging it..

Apparently that doesn't apply to 1. people storing large amounts of cheese 2. people who have a metric ****-load of ham

It's a sign, don't cut the cheese around her anymore.

That's absolutely disgusting. I'm curious to know if the entire campus was empty or not. If not, your poor neighbors!

...Just read the FML again... "before break"... Downvote me to hell, please.

Chucklikesbacon 12

Thats... kind of gross... but an honest mistake by your roommate.

Megan639 16

Ewww I can smell it from just reading this.