Golden

By me. - 14/06/2014 15:28 - United States - West Babylon

Today, I found out that the guy who asked me out only did so because he thought I "looked rich." He broke everything off once he found out I live in a one-bedroom apartment and drive a 14-year old Volvo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 950
You deserved it 4 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dimerneckel 22

How shallow of him. Hopefully you find some deeper waters!

You don't need him. He's just a gold digger

Comments

dimerneckel 22

How shallow of him. Hopefully you find some deeper waters!

dimerneckel 22

Of course! It wasn't a metaphor or anything!

Wizardo 33

#5, heh, suuuure that too...

91hayek 31

but don't go chasing waterfalls OP. Stick to the rivers and streams that you are used to.

Don't chase anybody OP... When the right guy comes along for you he will chase you like no tomorrow he will make sure he can do whatever is in his power to make you feel like the most amazing woman alive! :)

So guys are expected to chase women but not the other way around?

Why does the guy have to do all that chasing crap? cant the girl put in some effort and do the same? :/

Agreed. Women should put in effort if they are interested. It takes both parties to establish something meaningful.

dimerneckel 22

Jeez how did this turn into a "sexism" thing. I was just saying that she should search for someone meaningful, and not someone that only cares about money. Don't get too upset!

incoherentrmblr 21

#33: Gator, quit quoting TLC. That's Captain Mauch's job...

91hayek 31

#95 Don't make me get my gat.

You don't need him. He's just a gold digger

gjikvtj 18

If I was richer, I'd still be with her Now aint that some shit?

EphMi 5

yes he is, now you know how it feels from the other end of the spectrum.

Way to make yourself look like a sexist asshole, 29.

Demig0d6 14

Usually it's the other way around

People like him are the reason the backslap was invented.

FrancesShiver 20

OOOOOOh he's a gold digger. Haha I hope you're ok OP! x

jad0016 12

He would of dug through your wallet til it hurt. Thank god you dodged such a horrible person. Maybe he should earn his own money

Respect101 17

People are going to misspell stuff or use wrong words. I'm extremely tired of people saying oh sorry I'm a grammar Nazi. Which is bull crap, because if that many people were grammar Nazis the world would be smarter than it is.

91hayek 31

I am disappointed I couldn't find a spelling mistake in your reply, which shows you value good grammar and spelling as much as the next person. If you really wanted to make your point you would have written in text speech or l33t speak :p.

Gold diggers aren't just ladies! Be glad he found out quickly you aren't a gold mine and you didn't have to deal with any strong emotional ties to mr gold digger.

He doesn't deserve anyone if he only wants a rich person.

At least you know you look like a million bucks!

91hayek 31

So true. Some people look so rich and well bred like OP, with nothing but their air and graces; and others are so rich but as uncouth and common as they come. And some of us are broke-ass idiots who are as vulgar as can be. I hate being the worst of both worlds. OP halp meh.

Trooth 13

Think of it this way, you would've become broke if you stayed with him. The richest relationships are those that don't revolve around money. Take it as a blessing and move on.