By erpuchi - 01/12/2010 01:52 - Dominican Republic

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend got a great idea for her history class project... while we were having sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 510
You deserved it 7 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Howljerk 0

Uh, girls have their minds speeding in different directions 24/7; girls are thinkers. I don't really think this is that bad.

Comments

maybe it involves sex? Title: Ancient Egyption Sex Positions (pictures below) of you guys in the position. maybe she has some messed up kinky fantasy about Egyptians doin it. take advantage of it!

I did not :( I wanna post myself on a class project naked :(.

you've never wanted to just to see what everybody reaction would be xD?

Hey at least it wasn't a two word comment to get first! Not many of you out there. :D

I heard the Greeks and Romans f*ck endlessly. Praise be to Aphrodite!

Only problem is they practiced none stop sex with the same gender also... That kills it for me.

KarinaLizeth18 5

hahaha OP you must be boring in bed xD

it's honestly a little ridiculous for anyone to say that while having sex they think of only one thing... and that being the person you're sleeping with. completely false. anyone who thinks otherwise obviously has never been in a committed relationship, where you're no longer worrying if your makeup has smudged while doing "it".

dudeitsdanny 9

Well.. Thats actually when my mind doesnt wander. Sex with love blows my mind more. I'm usually thinking of her.. Or what she's doing.. Or what I need to do to her. You're missing out.

She might have been worrying about what her project would be. Maybe the deadline was approaching and she was stressed. Sometimes it's hard to shut down thought processes, or reroute them, if it's something that feels pressing. I wouldn't take it too personally unless it becomes a habitual issue that she can't focus on you in times of intimacy.

sourgirl101 28

Ummm I don't know about anyone else but I can "get off", make a to do list, plan my week, pat my head and rub my stomach ALL at the same time. Yes, my mind works that great!!! Multi-task FTW!

Howljerk 0

^ Try doing that with your wife of 10 years. You're not really being realistic. You are not everyone. If you CAN always do that - then props to you. If that is the case then you probably don't have much else to think, without assuming too much. I'm not entirely sure if that's a good or bad thing.

KarinaLizeth18 5

Hahahaha! for everyone in this thread I was OBVIOUSLY joking. Come on now guys. Stop being so literal, lighten up and find that sense of humor you lost when you hit puberty.

I think there's more humor after puberty. Unless you count humor as "HAHA she said poop!" and other immature things like that

KarinaLizeth18 5

By saying what I did, I meant humor where you don't over analyze and criticize everything. Children, to me, have a more free sense of humor because they don't judge the joke and pick at all the details, do you kinda see where I'm getting at? I feel like I'm not making sense, hahah! xD

dudeitsdanny 9

Nawh, I didn't have much else to think about. I'm sure stuff crossed my mind, but it wasn't my focus. Of course these past couple months are the first time I've been really stressed since high school, and I havent had sex since early September, soooo.... I'll let you know if I ever have sex again D:

DudeImBetter 0

52 I understand what you said, that was actually one of the many things that I've figured out while I was stoned. also 33 is bomb.

49, "humor you lost when you hit puberty" sorry I have to comment; you basically say you havent hit puberty yet yourself. as for humor, clearly if it doesn't work on FML, it doesn't work anywhere :3

smokeymcpottt 3

Next time, tickle her butt-hole. Not unless her class project was on Ancient Greece.

Oohh, if she gets an A. You should feel good:)

ThoraxeTheImpale_fml 0

sorry bro, but for her to have something on her mind other than you while having sex?you must be pathetic or somethig. On the brightside, you gave her a time to find something for her project AND you felt good doing it.so, it's more of a win than a fml.

Howljerk 0

Uh, girls have their minds speeding in different directions 24/7; girls are thinkers. I don't really think this is that bad.

I agree, no matter what I'm doing I can have random bursts of thoughts and inspiration.

thank you, common sense has entered the building. people make so much of any thought other than them during sex that its obvious they are more self absorbed than bad in bed. i come up with awesome ideas on the toilet but that doesn't mean i've forgotten about the deuce i came there to take care of.

iSitt 0

because the corpus collosum is thicker in women.

RedPillSucks 31

Because the two halves of men's brains never need to talk to each other :-)

Just look forward to helping her on future projects wink wink.