Great parenting team goals

By mom05 - 27/11/2023 14:00

Today, I left my four month-old daughter with my boyfriend of three weeks so I could go shopping in peace. I came home four hours later to find her screaming, hungry, with a dirty diaper. When I asked why he didn't do anything to help her, he said, "Why should I? She's not my kid." FML
I agree, your life sucks 202
You deserved it 1 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what the hell were you thinking, leaving your child with someone you barely know?! let alone for 4 hours?!

So you left your small child with a complete stranger!? YDI

Comments

So you left your small child with a complete stranger!? YDI

what the hell were you thinking, leaving your child with someone you barely know?! let alone for 4 hours?!

Total YDI. 3 weeks? Girl, yes you need a break too, but you seriously don't know him well enough to trust any 4-month old yet. I'm sure there were other signs that you shouldn't leave your child yet. Had he even once volunteered to change a diaper or even willingly shown he could be trusted to care for an infant? He obviously isn't right for you and your child. It appears that he wants the free milk.

You are selfish, selfish. That is your child. That should be your priority. Yeah, I know it’s hard and you’d like a break. Too bad. I know what it’s like; I have three kids and because my husband was in the military, he was gone a lot and we were far from family. You suck it up and take care of your child. I’m not even going to start on your apparent relationship hopping. TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD!

Well, I mean, the two of you are basically perfect for each other. He's a shit dad and you are a shit mom.

Dump him and hire an established babysitter or ask family you trust from now on.

rpy13 11

WTAF were you thinking!?!? Wow. No words. You are horrendously irresponsible. I just can’t. WOW.

TomeDr 24
smartal 3

damn. OP getting drug. however. why with a 4 month old are you introducing people to your child or dating in general? focus on the kid. not filling your holes.