Goddammit

By Anonymous - 10/01/2010 02:20 - United States

Today, while arguing with my boyfriend about how I wasn't a bad driver and could parallel park, I thought it would be easier to just let him do it. Unfortunately, while getting out of the car to switch seats, I forgot to take the car out of drive and it ran into the car in front of us. He was right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 320
You deserved it 31 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's cool thing called putting it in park.

A woman admitting a man is right? What has this world come to!?

Comments

stormin972 0

women just cannot drive. Although you don't deserve it because you were trying to do the right thing and let the man drive. I agree FYL since you can't drive.

What the **** is with the sexist assholes saying that no woman can drive? Shut up, jackasses.

Sexism is an unfounded prejudice against the other sex. However, this is a founded observation, so its actually a fact instead of sexism. Saying the only place a women should be is the kitchen is sexist, saying she can't drive is just a fact of life.

I think we can all agree that most women can't drive. There, I turned down the sexist-o-meter down a notch. Can't turn it off completely though, that would be just plain silly.

youthink_fml 0

If you're arguing that you can parallel park, wouldn't it be easier to just do it than switch seats so he could, proving his point? Idiot. YDI.

Shizzlator 3

Wtf how do you forget to put it in park?

This just proves that women are the worst of drivers. I demand my insurance rates to drop at 21 years, motha fuckas.

My girlfriend can drift, true story. She even raced this one guy, who hit another car making him run into us. but she managed to dodge him making a full 180 turn and still driving on reverse. Seemed like a scene from "The Fast & The Furious". My point is, not all women should be judged on a based majority. It's like saying all black people are fast. You're counting out the overweight 500 pound fat black men, who run 30 yards in 2 minutes and are basically about to faint. Some people need to be more specific in their statements, that's all.

Dodging something and being hit by it are mutually exclusive. Fake.

How was it easier to let him do it? You were already in the driver's seat, right? So it was easier for both of you to get out, walk around the car, and switch seats than for you to just freaking park the car? And how long were you sitting in the street arguing about whether you could park? YDI not only for leaving the car in drive, but also for being too spineless to prove to your boyfriend that you were right.

If women are such bad drivers how come so many women drive around daily, and do it just fine? :)

lamezzzville 0

there are enough male drivers around to avoid them ;)

mbackus123 2

i love the way Americans struggle to drive automatics

Im guessing you don't have automatics where you live? Or are you too poor to afford a car.