Goddammit

By Anonymous - 10/01/2010 02:20 - United States

Today, while arguing with my boyfriend about how I wasn't a bad driver and could parallel park, I thought it would be easier to just let him do it. Unfortunately, while getting out of the car to switch seats, I forgot to take the car out of drive and it ran into the car in front of us. He was right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 320
You deserved it 31 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's cool thing called putting it in park.

A woman admitting a man is right? What has this world come to!?

Comments

MyKillz 0

Pfffft, everyone knows bitches can't drive! XD

Sungazing 0

"Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful."

Redneck325Ci 0

Well if he runs over you, it's automatically your fault he shouldn't be driving in the kitchen. Why shouldn't you have a drivers license? There isn't any roads between the kitchen and the bedroom. Yes it's sexist but it's funny, take your political corrections and shove them. =)

Well, what was a man doing in a car anyway? Shouldn't he be sat at home watching football, drinking beer and ordering women to make his sandwiches? :)

Someone has to go out and earn money for the beer, cable, and sandwiches. Only resourceful women can manage that from that kitchen, and there's not many resourceful women out there. And in the ones that are there's three usual options, 1) Died young, 2) Taken and/or Psycho, 3) Insecurity issues about independence, and thinks that marrying/dating a man will destroy it.

lol why would u argue about who's a better driver, obviously guys are...

how the hell does someone forget something like that? God some people are so dumb.