Get up!

By Casino - 02/04/2009 01:17 - United States

Today, I bitched out my grandmother, who lives with my family, for being lazy and laying in bed until 6-7pm for the past month. When I was done, she told me she had been diagnosed with cancer and was depressed because of it. Nobody had bothered to tell me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 471
You deserved it 102 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

YDI for bitching out your grandmother.

how about asking her if she is okay before going ahead and bashing her...

Comments

deliciouskaek 1

Either your grandmother is in her 50s and still spry enough to seem bitchy to you, or you're a real jerk. Actually, either way, you're a jerk for not asking what was up before having a damn fit. Doesn't matter how old someone is, or what personality they have. If they're sleeping more than normal, something is probably wrong with their health.

SpunkT 0

Today, my grandchild yelled and screamed at me saying I was lazy. I have cancer and am severly depressed by it, and I haven't told them cause I didn't want to worry them. FML Go **** yourself. Odds are if an eldery woman is sleeping a lot they are sick. This isn't some good for nothing teenager, which I'm guessing you are.

Even if she didn't have cancer, where do you get off bitching at your grandma? She's been a matriarch to your family and probably endured more hardship than you ever will.

f_u_c_kmylife 0

Today, my grandchild yelled at me for being lazy and staying in bed. I have cancer. FML

one..never bitch out your elders..two..never ever bitch your grandmother of all people..three..if you wouldnt have said that you bitched her then i would have said that yes your life is f'd..based solely on your final sentence..but you bitched out your grandmother..so you deserve it..dick..

man, I'm surprised your parents haven't given you the major slaps because of that. "bitching" at your own grandmother?! You must be OUT OF YOUR MIND. Or just ridiculously dumb.

ditlihi 0

You bitched at your grandmother???? You deserve the cancer, not her.

#10, it's like you're psychic. I agree that maybe you shouldn't be 'bitching out' your grandma, but I also know that some of them aren't the sweet innocent old ladies that people think they are. And if nobody told you... eh, I picked FYL, but only just barely.

JessObsess 0

Dude. She's your grandmother. Not your mother. You can't bitch out at GRANDMAMAS! And especially not for being LAZY, I assume she's pretty old either way and even without the cancer I know I'd be laying around all the time if I had the opportunity at what I'm assuming her age is near. You deserved that.

Tbh it's not your fault that the family didn't tell you, it's understandable to slag someone off for being lazy whilst living with you.