Get out

By pipefitter28 - 27/12/2012 06:46 - Canada - Vernon

Today, I tried to impress a girl at the gym on the squat rack, but let out a big fart. She was grossed out and laughed at me with her friends. Her boyfriend came over and told me I was a dead man, and I'd better leave. I'm now the proud owner of a year membership at a gym I can't go to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 125
You deserved it 28 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can still go to that gym. You are not going by choice.

Now hold on a minute, you can't necessarily "never" go to this gym. Perhaps just go when the girl or her boyfriend isn't there? You could always tell management of some sort - if a guy is going to call you a dead man for accidentally farting, something isn't right in his head.

Comments

crywf312 4

did this happen back in the 80's when bright neon colored spandex suits were used? who still uses that line, "your a dead man."

You payed for the membership, plus you didn't do anything wrong.

caysters 12

Wow. Just go to the gym ya whiney baby. Lol.

Loads of people saying 'go when he isn't there'... But how is OP going to know if he is there or not? OP should just go to the gym, he made an honest mistake, don't we all do that?

Don't be afraid of him, he could be all talk, no balls! Just go and enjoy your time **** others! And you farted and the female got grossed out? Does she know she farts too?

Bro, do you even lift? Now that I got that meme out of the way, YDI for embarrassing yourself like that. I'm sure most gyms are like mine where everyone focuses on their own routine and don't want to be bothered (especially the women). With huge, muscle-bound men in my gym, no one's gonna be impressed by a man lifting a decent amount of weight. Don't listen to the angry boyfriend and just keep going to gym, but just MYOB.

Ydi for trying to pick up girls at the gym no one wants to get hit on when they're working out. I hate that.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I'm getting hit on before I've started working out properly? Imagine what the effects will be after three or four months!

Spot him on the bench press and drop the weight on his over inflated head. But really you should just tell the staff you're being threatened.

UniqueAnt21 3

Don't be no bitch. Your really going to let someone punk you out of going to the gym over a fart.smh