Get on with it

By Pain - 06/05/2016 11:34 - United States - Andover

Today, my parents "suggested" I help them move house. I didn't realize that meant I would be carrying every single bit of furniture out of their house. The muscles in my arms are so tight now that I can't straighten them. I can't wait to help them unpack tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 291
You deserved it 1 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When you help someone move they owe you for life!

The critical part is done now - The actual moving. Sleep in today. It doesn't matter how fast or slow they unpack.

Comments

ADBurns 22

Suck it up dude. Your mum carried you for 9 months and you parents have collectively carried you until you were at least 18 (legally that is) ... One day is nothing ..

Look on the bright side, you'll become a hunk with all those muscles lol.

Stop being a lazy bitch and help your parents. How do you think your mothers ****** felt after she hauled your fat ass through it?

How about you stop being a lazy rodent and help your parents? How do you think your mother felt after she pushed an ungrateful infant out of her ****** however many years ago!?

I see a lot of comments about who owes whom in this situation. When my parents were moving, I was happy to move all of their furniture. But not just because they were great supportive parents. I knew if I didn't help, they would either throw out their backs or pay some professional movers way to much money to break all of their shit. You don't help out family to settle a debt, or to make them owe you one. You help them out because it's the right thing to do.

I'd recommend a hot bath, like really hot. Not quite scalding. Just get in and sit there, it might hurt a little at first but in my experience, it helps ALOT.

That was really rotten. I guess they were too cheap to hire additional help. Ask if they are looking forward to paying your medical bills for the damage done.