Get me out

By Anonymous - 21/03/2011 18:36 - United States

Today, I'm on a 16 hour flight. Five minutes in, the lady on one side has clipped her toenails onto me and the guy on the other side has the most horrific gas I have ever smelled. To help this problem he bought a cheese plate from the stewardess. 15 hours and 55 minutes to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 448
You deserved it 3 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KingDingALing 9

Fart in your hand and sniff it. If that doesn't scare them away, start talking about how you need to take a monster shit but the bathrooms are occupied. Then suggest taking a shit in the vomit bag and make it look like you're about to actually do it.

Lucie_love 4

You should totally creep them out for doing that. Just stick your hand down your pants and jack off.

Comments

you need to fight fire with fire OP.

TripOnShoelaces 0

how the **** are you on the internet on an airplane.?

only five minutes into flight? Electronics are not even allowed that early in a flight. No way there us any signal available to even get the post out. I figure OP is in error and he has been in flight at least an hour.

TheDrifter 23

Or they could still be on the Tarmac waiting to taxi and the op doesn't give a shit about the rules compared to the stench surrounding her.

i didn't know they offered wifes. damn tell which airline has that i really could get used to that PS. i'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, i just pictured it perfectly

omg!!! I ride horses too!! I also compete in gymchana shows!! but I love barrel racing:) lol

so did I... there us no Internet on planes, unless the plane hadn't taken off yet???

On the last trip I was on, they allowed passengers to use the internet when they were high enough in the air. It's usually only during takeoff and landing where you have to shut your computer off.

Bite your nails and flick them on her. Then you eat something gassy and bombs away back at both of them.

also, there are some instances where if you have a shitty enough seat, the hostesses will pity you and try to find you a free seat, or upgrade you.

I've done that with 4 before, what a fantastic flight that was for me, not many other people were so lucky. I have it down to a fine art.

lmfao shitty but it could have been worse