Get me out

By Anonymous - 21/03/2011 18:36 - United States

Today, I'm on a 16 hour flight. Five minutes in, the lady on one side has clipped her toenails onto me and the guy on the other side has the most horrific gas I have ever smelled. To help this problem he bought a cheese plate from the stewardess. 15 hours and 55 minutes to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 448
You deserved it 3 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KingDingALing 9

Fart in your hand and sniff it. If that doesn't scare them away, start talking about how you need to take a monster shit but the bathrooms are occupied. Then suggest taking a shit in the vomit bag and make it look like you're about to actually do it.

Lucie_love 4

You should totally creep them out for doing that. Just stick your hand down your pants and jack off.

Comments

deebabyx0 0

why are you on your phone while your on an airplane? thought you couldn't do that

I thought the same thing, it's 5 minutes in so the phone should be off? Unless the OP is using the aircraft's Internet, some have it, but then the two either side would see it. Clarify OP!

OP could have a privacy screen on the computer or catching wifi on a smartphone from the plane.

That doesn't come on 5 minutes into the flight whilst still taxiing.

Ewwww. That's so nasty when people clip their toenails next to you. People are so impolite.

memo619 0

-clips toenails infront of you- some people find it sexy ;)

Haha, oh the weird fetish's people have;)

persianjr1 7

my fetish is beautiful girls. lol

memo619 0

33- you're a true visionary :') I can picture it now it's all fun and games until one flies into your eye, hate when that happens....totally kills the mood

mendozaale 0

hey #34 thats my fetish too :)

memo619 0

whattt! nowayyy personality>looks anyday

Looks aren't everything. You can meet a girl, who is the most drop dead gorgeous girl that you have ever met in your life, and they could be the biggest bitch on planet earth. Then what do you have going for you? A pretty face doesn't mean anything.

mendozaale 0

ya ur right jess... i guess its really all about how she is inside and outside... hmm well the girl i love is beautiful outside and good inside :)

persianjr1 7

it was a joke. haven't you ever hear me talk about how I don't give a shit about looks?

That's great 44:) and 45, I wasn't talking to you only, I know you were kidding. I was just saying.

schwebel 0

The prettier the girl the bitchier Well we all gotta make sacrificies;)

mendozaale 0

ok i just noticed how did it go from farts and tail clippings to girls ? they have nothing in common

Nah, don't stereotype. Not all pretty girls are bitchy. I know a ton of pretty girls that are nice as can be.

mendozaale 0

#65 my girl is beautiful and might be the nicest person some one might ever meet

vsx2000goton 0
BlackOpsPWNR 0

72, I could man, I gotta nice Australian Shepard over here if your looking for someone feisty ;)

well everybody says they prefer personality but would any of you date a morbidly obese man/woman with a bad eye, that can't walk right and has acne all across his/her body because they have a good personality? if so you have my respect.

great point. loving someone is not to be discriminated upon looks race or religion yet the person they truly are.

bigantennaemay 3

yeah, right. i think religion should be considered; it could cause problems.

loving and dating are two completely diferent things (excuse my spelling, still learning)

******* hell fyl fyl fyl ask if there are any empty seats

xoxoMEGANxoxo 13
you_and_me_fml 8

haha that sucks.. well its not a plane ride withoit being next to people with annoying habbits! and nail clipper?? pretty sure thats not allowed.. thats a way to get rid of at least one of them

lmao wow I read fmls daily ur always in the comments

perdix 29

Unless the lady has hundreds of toes, that part of the nightmare should end pretty soon. On the other hand, it should take some hours for the cheese to generate sone farts that smell like the innermost circle of Hell. That's going to be some classic gas.

good idea, OP just way it out for the toenail thing to be over. then, wait about 1 hour after the dude ate his cheese then go chill in the bathroom for a while. cause it takes about 45 min to digest food.

I don't see how people say you deserved this! that sucks ass! :/ sorry