Get me out

By Anonymous - 21/03/2011 18:36 - United States

Today, I'm on a 16 hour flight. Five minutes in, the lady on one side has clipped her toenails onto me and the guy on the other side has the most horrific gas I have ever smelled. To help this problem he bought a cheese plate from the stewardess. 15 hours and 55 minutes to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 448
You deserved it 3 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KingDingALing 9

Fart in your hand and sniff it. If that doesn't scare them away, start talking about how you need to take a monster shit but the bathrooms are occupied. Then suggest taking a shit in the vomit bag and make it look like you're about to actually do it.

Lucie_love 4

You should totally creep them out for doing that. Just stick your hand down your pants and jack off.

Comments

k_madison 0

16 hours?? where are you going? outer space? first of all, I pity you because personally I hate long flights. second, who's your travel agent? if you're the kind of person who hates long flights, then try booking on expedia and have short trips via connecting flights.

look at the brigh-side, stay positive... your ****** though... ROTFLMFAO!!!

Some airlines sell wifi on board. I travel a lot :)

at least there isn't a screaming baby behind you that would really suck. good luck

To the people saying airplanes don't have Internet, they now have wifi. Just saying.

vintage12 0

did you smell the clippings hehe

ewwww! thats truly disgusting. you deserve an upgrade at least!

How was he able to buy a cheese plate 5 minutes into the flight? The stewards/stewardesses don't start serving until the plane levels out, which usually takes a lot longer...