Get it done already!

By yeetyeet - 06/01/2019 12:00

Today, we had an emergency lockdown drill. The closest room to me was the bathroom, so I rushed in and went into one of the stalls like I was supposed to, only to find out that a girl in the stall next to me was shitting. And it didn't seem like she was going to be done anytime soon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 152
You deserved it 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That’s what people do in bathrooms. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I feel more sorry for the girl in the stall next to you. Pooping in public is horrible when you're a kid.

Comments

bubbat101 36

Sounds like a shitty situation for both of you.

That’s what people do in bathrooms. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I feel more sorry for the girl in the stall next to you. Pooping in public is horrible when you're a kid.

julfunky 29

Even worse when someone posts about it online.

Mungolikecandy 19

What has happened to this site in the last few weeks? Has someone else taken it over?

exactly what I've been wondering the recent FMLS have gone way down hill in quality it looks like any submission makes its way through now a days

Blunt person 16

Nowadays is one word, not three.

whiskey'swino 15

Sorry you met the one girl in the span of history that never figured out how to turn food into sunshine and rainbows like the rest of us. F your life.

Jennipher Stillwell 11

Imagine how that other girl feels! She could have not been feeling well, and the day turned horrifying when she was trapped in the bathroom during an emergency in an uncomfortable position... Then to have someone else show up while she’s already feeling vulnerable? I hope you didn’t complain out loud or anything. Poor girl.

She was in the next stall over or you were in the same stall? Quite a huge difference. I'm not sure how it's an FML if it's the former...

What the heck do you think happens in there?????

I think it's more of an FML for her because the urge for her to take a shit happened to strike around the same time the school had a lockdown drill. But at least it was only a drill and not a real lockdown.