Get away from me

By Jinthebar - 06/05/2009 04:13 - United States

Today, I was at a bar talking to a very attractive young woman. I began to see that she wanted me as she pulled closer and closer. Eventually she pulled me in and licked my ear lobe sensually. She then said, "I wanna break your collar bone" in a seductive tone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 146
You deserved it 7 949

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mmm. Kinky. Though I'm more of a traditional kinda guy. I only let them break a finger or a toe on the first date.

Comments

your place or mine....cheque please.

What's wrong with saying 'very attractive young woman'?? Lol. That's really strange though :/. I mean, if she wanted rough sex she could've said something else...

what did u take it literally or something? she likes to play rough. be glad. this ain't an FML - except if you're too soft to handle it.

She probably said "I wanna take you home" or something to that effect. You were at a bar, it was probably loud and you didnt hear her properly.

AntiChrist7 0

hey at least she said it seductively. she is or a psycho, or you didn't heard her very well. Either way, have sex with her, but makes sure she doesn't ties you up.

Must have been difficult to type up your FML with that fractured collar bone...

poolshark 0

She was probably just ******* with you... That sounds like something some of my friends would do for alcohol-induced entertainment. After all, almost any reaction to a social experiment that strange will result in hilarity!

yeah, how is this an fml. I mean cmon, she obviously wants you....its not like she actually was going to break anything.