Get away from me

By OhLovely - 01/11/2012 01:39 - Canada - Mississauga

Today, I found out that my over-controlling parents would be moving in next door. I'm almost 23, and moved 5,365 km away to get away from them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 160
You deserved it 1 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can tell you really wanted to get away from them because you counted the exact number of kilometres.

Comments

missababgaga 19
Bena_Round2long 2

Honestly!... They may suck at times but they gave you life!, and some day they won't be there! think about it!!

I have a feeling OP would smile at the thought.

Just because OP's parents raised her, doesn't mean that OP owes the world to them. Nor should parents expect it. Religion says "honor thy father and mother", not be completely subservient and unquestioning towards your parents.

perdix 29

As all the OCD people would know, you have to move a nice even number of kilometers away to make the separation work. Find a place 400 km away, and you'll be free.

Rocky007 15

Next time try moving in miles, they'll never find you then.

obviousboy 8

Next time, don't give them your new address.

Alastrina_fml 20

Sorry OP, that royally sucks! I hope when you move next [and quickly] that you run very fast, very far.

killer6969 16

46 ur profile totally fits ur comment :)

KiddNYC1O 20

Hire a knight to stand at your front door.

Maybe you can get a tv show about this...your name isn't Raymond, is it?

KiddNYC1O 20

Nah, ohlovely. 7 covered this already. =]