Frustrated

By Anonymous - 13/05/2020 08:00

Spicy
Today, after 10-plus years of marriage, my husband still gets off after 5 minutes. I find myself just wanting to just go down on him, instead of being unsatisfied right when I start to get into it myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 011
You deserved it 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well he better go down on you because that doesn't sound fair.

Over ten years of marriage, and you're still willing to go down on a man who, by the sounds of it, doesn't care if you have an ******? All his other qualities must be amazing if you're willing to overlook his selfishness in the bedroom. If I'm interpreting your post correctly.

Comments

Well he better go down on you because that doesn't sound fair.

Over ten years of marriage, and you're still willing to go down on a man who, by the sounds of it, doesn't care if you have an ******? All his other qualities must be amazing if you're willing to overlook his selfishness in the bedroom. If I'm interpreting your post correctly.

are you saying they should get divorced because of this

I'm actually thinking, after 10 years of marriage OP only thought of RIGHT NOW to maybe talk about this and help him get off with foreplay+oral the first time so he can maybe last longer during the actual act of intercourse? Communicate your wants and needs, address it when it starts happening not 9 years and 51 weeks in! This is assuming the husband has a problem and doesn't know how to deal with it or doesn't know what else to do. If he's content and you've said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about your problem with it, why would he change?

No, I'm saying if OP has spent ten years with her husband, and hasn't felt sexually fulfilled in all that time, he must be really good in all other aspects of their marriage for OP to stick around. A lack of sex is as much of a relationship killer as bad communication, and one or both of these things is usually buried by divorce lawyers, then renamed "irreconcilable differences", to prevent external parties from knowing outright why a couple divorced.

There are other ways he can help you out even if he finishes too soon. My husband uses hitachi and toys.

geerod 15

Five minutes isn’t bad some only last a minute or two. lol He’s selfish and always will be. Look into getting a Satisfyer they even have them on Amazon

get a strapon, when he goes limp pull it out and tell him to get the job done hes not done yet. he kinda sounds like a selfish prick. just to be clear, he gets to wear the strapon

julfunky 29

Not sure why this is downvoted. Pretty much said what everyone else said, just with a little more detail.

you guys should try foreplay before hand and he could always return the favor so you can get off too

You must be very talented at sex to have your partner get their in 5 minutes, so good on you. Thoughts: 1) Have him wear a condom they do an amazing job reducing sensation . 2) A friend who had this problem found that if she gave a ******* first the 2nd follow up erection would last much longer.

Tell him he doesn’t get to cum until you do, make him work for that five minutes.

Look it up on google if you don’t believe but 5 minutes of actually doing the deed is pretty normal. Sounds like the real problem is a lack of foreplay, P in the V is not all there is to sex.